Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Some have doubted him but he’s one of the best goal scores out there, play him up top and you get elite productivity it’s as simple as that.

His goal record considering the circumstances is some G shit.

1 Like

World class player, the equaliser was an absolute thing of beauty in such an important moment in such a big game.

8 Likes

That equaliser was my moment of the season so far :heart:

12 Likes

That goal wearing the famous #14 just felt, so so right. A strike the King would’ve been proud of :henry2:

12 Likes

That equaliser is probably the best finish I’ve ever seen. So satisfying to watch

2 Likes

So simple and yet so beautiful.

Auba’s last 10 shots on target have ALL been GOALS

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

15 Likes

That’s mad!

Fucking sniper.

Wow that’s some stat

Apparently he’s the first player to achieve that feat in a decade since…Benni Mccarthy ha. I really hope this guy is around for many seasons to come if he carries on with what he’s displayed for us in 2018. 22 goals in all comps, since he joined, not a bad return at all.

Flat-track bully :grin:

2 Likes

I love the commentary on that goal also, it is almost as if they were surprised by it because lets face it when it first happened i didnt expect him to take on the strike straight away like that and get it straight on target. Lloris literally had no chance with it as soon as he saw the ball it was past him, even i was stunned it took until the ball was nestled in the net for me to realise what happened it was so quick.

I LOVE THIS GAME!!

3 Likes

The goal came out of absolute no where. Still not sire how he beat lloris from that distance

spuds fans classy as always :xhaka: :bellerin:

I absolutely love that majestic picture.

The defiance and pride in his eyes and body language, I am so weak for political “essence of the moment” pictures like that.

4 Likes

Thought he had an ‘ok with a lot of promise’ game last week , did so in the first half today as well but goodness me, he worked his ass off in the second.
Oh an btw, that goal, casually one of the best first time shots I’ve seen in my lifetime.

2 Likes

He’s only had 25 shots (13 on target) in the league this season and he’s scored from 10 of them.

He’s scoring every 2.5 shots he takes. He’s not hit top form and you’d argue he’s still getting to grips with the new manager and the total change in the way the team are trying to play.

He’s on course to score 20+ goals this season, which is what we’ve been crying out for since RVP left. And if he does that, then there can be no complaints from Arsenal fans.

12 Likes

10 Goals so far - on top of the top scorer list. Aguero, Kane and Sterling with 8 each behind him (City’s goal tally, damn).

Not bad for a striker in his 1st proper full season under a new manager.

3 Likes

Not to mention he’s played a fair amount of his minutes on the wing too. So his return is even more impressive.

4 Likes