Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Yeah, that’s his level.

I think Aguero has been dropping off a little bit in terms of raw goal scoring but has been slowly becoming a more complete striker under Pep. The fact he still leads for goal per minute ratio out of past and present strikers is bananas.

Kane is more than a poacher though, he has been becoming a more complete striker too. He can score with either foot, create his own chances and is great in the air plus has improved his passing recently. Pains me to say but he’s the real deal, his goal record is insane.

5 Likes

Suprised to see this thread explode. Its 3 games. The Giroud thread must have been on fire back in the day.

Haha yep it was

Wrestling is so cringe

8 Likes

He doesn’t score for 3 games and then goes gallivanting with WWE?! Needs to concentrate on learning to score goals rather than his hobbies! Wrestling boy!

10 Likes

Maybe if he keeps this form for 2 years you can make this joke.

4 Likes

I think Kane in recent seasons is the better goal scorer.

Kane at Man City would score even more but I’m not sure if Aguero, without playing alongside so many world class players would be so effective.

Saying that, as an all round player, I prefer Aguero but Kane is younger and unfortunately is still at spurs.

1 Like

Man with 0 goals goes to wrestling. Exciting stuff.

1 Like

So he has already given up on football to become a wrestler. Good.

Gucci boy is still worse :wink: :poldi:

Man who can run and defend to save his life goes shopping. Fuck off :gabriel:

Know your role, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH JABRONI

2 Likes

or WHAT? you’ll LAYETH THE SMACKDOWN ON HIS CANDY ASS? :henry2:

1 Like

HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Needs to score today. There is a small (but growing) irrational part of me that thinks he will go into a horrible negative spiral, lose all confidence and replicate Shevchenko levels of shitness when he was at Chelsea.

I just needed to say that out aloud for my own sanity. Reading it back makes me realise how retarded that statement is.

I feel better now. Thanks guys.

2 Likes

Hattrick today Auba thanks

Score FFS!

Couldn’t give a shit whether he scores or not, so long as we win, who cares who scores!