Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

I agree, now that i’ve cooled off a little bit and when i read it again, i overreacted a bit, but he has to improve and by that i don’t just mean he has to score sitters, he has to create chanes and make good runs to be a difference maker we paid big money for!

1 Like

His job is on the line. Fail to score against the farmers and he is out of the team for me.

Fucking ridiculous statement.

2 Likes

Yes it was frustrating he missed some absolute sitters today, but there’s absolutely no way we should even comtemplate about benching him at this moment in time. The season’s only just started and we’re under new management, new style of play and structure. I think once the team settles into a groove and he scores his first goal, things will click into gear more. He ended last season strongly, so we know he can do it.

1 Like

Pretty disappointed with him. Blame some of it to his cheerful character. Can’t believe how you can smile in a derby. Needs to wake up from pre-season and be more ruthless. He is a really good player, he’s in his prime and needs to get the most out of these 2 years.

Some of the reaction here makes it sound like we are discussing Nicklas Bendtner here and not Auba. Yes, he missed rather simple chances, and did very little otherwise but this is just one game. It’s not as though we are 15 games into the season and he is still missing simple chances and just being generally wasteful in front of goal.

3 Likes

:cech::bellerin:

3 Likes

He is our best striker by miles so he is supposed to fucking score at every chance he has.

Luca he’s not gonna score every chance he gets hah that’s impossible

1 Like

Jesus Christ. Some of the absolute shit you come out with is beyond belief.

3 Likes

At least i expect thim to score those 2 tap-in yesterday.

Yeah he should. Awful misses

2 Likes

Love this :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Epic threesome? :henry2:

Whatever it takes to get him and Laca scoring, on the field that is.

1 Like

I’m not sure I still love Laca after giving away that pass then waddling about as it led to the winning goal.

2 Likes
1 Like

I remember reading something similar back in Jan just before we’d signed him. Like his shots/conversion rate is pretty low.

That literally describes every strikers on this planet tbh :joy:

1 Like