Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Basically shouldn’t start if Arteta wants to go with Lacazette at CF, no point shoehorning him into the side playing on that left hand side.

2 Likes

.:rofl:

1 Like

Sell this free loader , he has got his big wages and he is doing nothing to repay the club but more importantly the fans .
He shouldn’t be wearing the captains armband .

He ain’t going nowhere for now. Best you can hope is some rich club taking him off our hands next summer.

Before his new contract he scored shed loads from the left wing. Even under Arteta he played well in this position before the deal.

On his 300k per week he’s become the new Ozil. Shit attitude and pays more attention to his poxy haircuts than to his game.

Gone from being my favourite to being just another overpaid prick milking a big contract. He was woeful yesterday. Really starting to hate this guy and sets a worse example as captain than Xhaka did.

1 Like

Come on, what could Auba have done yesterday?
He played on the left to take advantage of the “Trent” channel. Creatively we were bang average and Tierney got then injured too. I think he did the best he could do with the support he was given.

Are we now expecting him to be like prime RVP or Henry and create shit for himself. He ain’t that player, never will be.

Needs to play at ST or not play at all. Judging him from last nights performance is obsulete

I think it’s the season as a whole after he signed the deal that disturbs me more. The points you make are good but he’s definitely been nowhere near as good as he was and it’s one of the key reasons we’ve been so poor this season.

He used to rescue us a lot and was deserving of his star billing on the back of it but now he’s just very average by prem standards.

The change is so marked since he signed his deal which just has such a bad look.

Sure, I’m with you on that btw. I think he has been generally bad this season.
Unfortunately, I don’t think we have any other choice but to try and get him back on form.
We’ve made our bed when we gave him a new contract. Can’t go back now.

1 Like

Back to CF immediately with minimum 2 creators behind. Ideally 3 (Ødegaard, Saka, ESR)

2 Likes

Possibly the WORST captain in the history of Arsenal FC .
Total fraud , complete money grabber, pity he didn’t cherish the badge and the shirt as much as he did for that fucking octopus stuck on his head .

1 Like

Saw that too. I don’t know.
Dropping Auba is a massive call from Arteta. He’s your captain and biggest player. It has to be a last resort.

Massive overreaction. Borderline cringeworthy tbh.

2 Likes

One for @Ashgooner1.

1 Like

The truth hurts .

I could count on one hand how many times I’ve agreed with Keown, but I agree with him here. It’s the time for trying new things with 8 Premier League game remaining. Martinelli needs to be given significant minutes in those matches.

Add other young players into the mix like Miguel Azeez. Give Pepe significant minutes and see if he can actually produce anything on a consistent basis.

1 Like

Play Gabi AT ST when you want to rest Auba AT ST.

Send Lacazette to the moon. It’s not hard.

3 Likes

I agree 100%

Auba is not worthy of the captaincy and his performances recently and all year round indicate he should be dropped.

Martinelli is hungry for his opportunity and we need to use that.

4 Likes

Why do we keep finding ourselves in a situation where we are desperate to hold on to our main player, and then very quickly regret the decision?

Are we going to be saddled with another massive contract, counting down the days until the cunt fucks off? I didn’t think this would be Özil MKII for a host of reasons but I’m feeling pessimistic and sad right now. Wtf is this football club

5 Likes