Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Putting on a mask is a disgrace to the valiant service men and women who gave their lives to fight against tyranny. Two fucking world wars they fought and Aubameyang is defecating on their memories by wearing these superhero masks. What a disgraceful human being. Get him out my country, GEH IM AAAATTTT

7 Likes

Itā€™s now written in the stars. Arsenal vs Real Madrid Europa League final with Aubameyang scoring in the 95th minute. Putting on a mask and celebrating in front of Kroos in Diego Simeone shove that up your arse style. FT Arsenal 1-4 Real Madrid.

13 Likes

:joy::joy:

If ever there was a ā€œread until the endā€ message.

Love it

2 Likes

Consciously choose to have him not finishing these chances, but pinging the balls in to Fatazette.

Arteta is the dumbest of dumbcunts

5 Likes

Auba scoring from a cross rather than being the one whoā€™s crossing it.

Arteta:
WrKPhfd

14 Likes

Iā€™m glad for Aubameyang that they won, but itā€™s not good for us really. With Ghana and Ivory Coast also winning, in January 2022, provided theyā€™re all still here, weā€™ll be without Partey, Pepe and Auba for a month!

3 Likes

We wouldnā€™t miss Pepe too much. Willian can run into defenders just as well as he does

Still a year away, though. Iā€™m hoping by then we would have learnt how to use him properly

True.

You always need ball boys in an empty stadium.

1 Like

59 posts were merged into an existing topic: Arsene Wenger: A Damaged Legacy?

6 Likes

Yeah, job well done, I only had the 14 notifications telling me youā€™d moved one of my posts :laughing:

8 Likes

There was a repeated 502 error moving the posts to the Arsene Wenger thread, after a good six or seven attempts I got them to move there via another thread.

Given the inexplicable 502 errors i actually did do rather a good job thanks.

It took me over half an hour to do so first thing on a Sunday morning, so if I want to reward myself with a gif of stupid sexy Mr Clean I damn well will. Not like we get laid (edit: should say paid but both apply) for this so there needs to be something in it for me :grin:

Still, if you think your 14 notifications were bad, thatā€™ll probably mean Trion will log in to about 169

12 Likes

Freudian slip? Not getting laid this morning, may aswell clear up Online Arsenal

2 Likes

I want to break free playing in the background.

1 Like

Exactly how I feel when updating Discourse :grinning:

2 Likes

Kept that quiet @Bl1nk.

Bl1nk if youā€™ve got any idea what might cause a 502 error specifically in the case of the Wenger thread Iā€™d love to know. I even logged into OA on my laptop for the first time in literal years to give moving them a go, I was getting so frustrated.

Which meant I noticed that when selecting posts you can go to one and hit the button to select that post and all below it, which is not an option on the phone, so like a mug I have been selecting every single post manually ffs :santi:

Just realised Iā€™m now likely going to have to move these posts to ā€œsite feedbackā€ as weā€™re still not talking about Aubameyang :ozil:

So Iā€™ll just add that we should definitely play Aubameyang through the middle.

1 Like