Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Maybe the xG is catching up to him :ozil: :poldi:

2 Likes

Yeah probably the uneducated ones will turn on him, and thats a big portion of arsenal supporters. However I think we all know whoā€™s to blame here.

1 Like

3 Likes

The fact he has had 5 shots in our last 4 games is the concerning part, if he had 15 shots and had a few guilt edged misses I would be way less worried.

2 Likes

Fewer shots from inside the boxā€¦ladies and gentlemen, we have a problem.

2 Likes

Better tell Houston. Oh we got rid of him didnā€™t we.

2 Likes

Somehow managed to turn the best penalty box striker in world football into some faux bootleg winger that averages a single shot a game.

Youā€™re supposed to place your best players in situations in which they can thirve, heā€™s having to score worldies to get on the score sheet at all.

I donā€™t blame Auba for this, itā€™s garbage utilisation by Arterta and it canā€™t continue.

15 Likes

I do. Why in the hell did he sign that contract?

Iā€™d have ran a mile to Milan, Juventus or Madrid once that contract went up.

Would easily displace the starting CFs there.

Would have been better for all parties if he left. Or hopefully, some common sense starts being used and we can see Auba becoming our 2nd most prolific striker ever potentially.

I agree itā€™s ridiculous not to play Auba as the main CF.

This putting him on the wing nonsense must stop ASAP.

1 Like

Because we probably offered him a shit load of money.

He looks out of form but how much is that to do with playing in this soul destroying offence that Arteta has conjured up?

At this rate heā€™s on track to have a terrible season by his standards, he does not normally go over four games without scoring.

The attacking third should be built around him not doing him a disservice, if Arteta canā€™t get the best out of Auba then he isnā€™t the guy for this club.

5 Likes

Arteta taking defeat from the jaws of victory how can you possibly fuck this up? Wanker

You guessed it, that was the last time he was played out wide for so long.

Wasnā€™t Dortmund fighting relegation at one point that year :arteta:

Strap in lol

5 Likes

Yeah, there it is like I mentioned . He hasnā€™t blanked like this not even under Emery.

Sucked the life out of him

A brilliant description of Artetaā€™s work :+1:

2 Likes

I canā€™t imagine that when they sat down to sign that three year contract, the conversation went something like:

ā€œHey Auba, if you commit to us for the twilight years of your career as a world class striker, we promise to play you on the left and on the right as much as humanly possible, and donā€™t worry cause youā€™ll never get a match down the middle.ā€

What the fuck will he be thinking right now?

1 Like

It took us just 6 games to suck all life out the club :arteta:

what a club

Right even though heā€™s playing on the left, heā€™s the captain and should be making his mark regardlessā€¦he should be that rallying call to all the players. Having a big smile and being everyoneā€™s pal is not my kinda captain.

Great striker but not my captain.

1 Like

The captain thing is so far down the list of issues it may as well be at the centre of the earth.

1 Like

What Iā€™m getting at is if heā€™s our best player, regardless of position surely he needs to be the beating heart?