Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Deserved the red, shocking tackle. Going to miss him.

Serious foul play, so automatic 3 games ban.

Yeah we’ll miss him the next 3 games but it’s opportunity time for Martinelli to prove himself.

Aubameyang’s suspension could be fatal for Lacazette in that respect…

2 Likes

Yes violent conduct is three games

Back for the Newcastle game on 16 February

yeah we do, no doubt for me this is 3 games. insanely irresponsible tackle. perhaps frustration and bad luck, timing, a bit tired, all that but he’s a 30yo highly experienced player… damn :pensive:

Fck hope one of our players steps up - gonna be a massive miss

Yeah. If Martinelli has a decent run in the next 3 games, Laca’s position is definitely under threat. Though I suspect Martinelli won’t start all 3. Nelson will probably start 2 of the 3 games imo.

No excuse on that one because it’s insanely stupid to go to ground and make a tackle like that at the half way line right on the touchline. Brain fart it happens and its not a regular occurence with Auba so ok, but as others have pointed out he shouldn’t even be on the left wing :thinking::thinking::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

I know he didn’t mean it but that was a really bad tackle.

1 Like

We should appeal.

Bournemouth he wouldn’t play anyway and we should be winning it without him.

Chelsea’s always a difficult one.

Sheffield United, I can’t stomach losing to them at home. Need revenge for the away fixture and have to be winning this fixture

1 Like

No we’d be laughed at and then given a 4 game ban.

If you appeal a clear red and its turned down we get an additional ban

He’s not that sort of player.

1 Like

Would’ve helped if he was named Harry Kane. :eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve got a complaint, I knew it would take all of a few games for a similar to challenge to receive nothing.

There. Is it so hard to say Sorry?
Wish likes of Stoke or Birmingham had such courtesy

3 Likes

They wouldn’t be able to.

Stoke can’t speel.

3 Likes

Does the FA Cup get included in the ban or is it PL only

FA Cup is included

1 Like