Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Sorry, but it’s becoming parabolically funnier every day that passes at this club.

:ozil:

1 Like

@Forever this situation is comical haha, all you can do is laugh.

3 Likes

Bruh, big man is already turning into the best Arsenal captain since Arteta.

1 Like

This club :ozil:

2 Likes

Maybe that moron Troopz will end up being our best chance of persuading Aubameyang to sign on for another year :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

I would rather Auba leave in that case

What Aubameyang already did via Instagram is worse than what Xhaka did few weeks ago. The gabonese striker, who represents Arsenal on and off the pitch - especially now as captain, must not be friends with people who hate Arsenal Football Club.

Fuck you too, Pierre!

I never been a fan of top player elected captain because there isn’t correlation between to be the most quality player of the team & the responsability to be captain. Aubameyang doesn’t represent the value of the club. Bellerin was perfect, Özil too.

1 Like

Bleurgh

We don’t have a natural leader but he needs to distance himself from this now. It’s not a good look.

1 Like

You should go see a doctor, sounds like you have a nasty bug there.

Wouldn’t surprise me.

I’ve been administering flu vaccines all day

1 Like

I hope you’re qualified for that.

The day just flu by.

5 Likes

if Auba wants to beef the board, I’ll back him 100%

5 Likes

Leaking the stuff to the media is some sucker shit.

Becoming all too clear that Raul and those guys talk a good game but they aren’t really about that action.

Emery is seeming like a complete mirror image of the board with each week that passes.

2 Likes

statement today makes me want to give Raul a reprieve for now. With how fucked things are, there are deffo different factions that want different things at play right now.

1 Like

Troopz has a very punchable face

2 Likes

You get me!