Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

We can’t expect him to do all the scoring for us, him and Laca need help. We’re just not going to score a lot of goals with the midfield of Guendouzi and Xhaka. Emery doesn’t rate Ozil, and I agree with him he’s a passenger for a long time and he’s not going to make a bit of difference. But put Ceballos and Willock in the midfield to give us some creativity and give something for the forward line to feed off. Games like Sheff Utd is where he should be finding the most chances but our manager is setting us up like we’re playing Liverpool and City.

Him and Auba, and hopefully Pepe will be pulling this team across the line until the end of the season.

Thanks for not bailing out Emery bro. A couple more games please and soon you can ball properly again, at CF.

1 Like

Yeah tbf he hasn’t gone missing since Baku. Then again none of them deserve forgiving for that shit show, so he can get his head up and score a brace Sunday thanks.

I’m all for booing Xhaka and Emery, but this shit really does highlight the toxicity of our fan base. They booed Wenger and were disrespectful and now I almost can’t believe it but these clueless shit heads are really abusing Auba. Auba the guy who’s responsible for most of our fucking points this season. Flabbergasted tbh.

2 Likes

Every single club has a fan base of idiots. It’s so boring listening to fans that try to compare sets of fans as if there’s any factual way to determine who’s worse.

There were Liverpool fans who wanted Klopp sacked at times, those who advocated sacking Fergie over the years, Chelsea fans who racially abuse foreigners in their own country. Roma fans who stab people to death, a religious divide in Scotland’s big two teams, a separatist political movement over at Barcelona, a racial apologist section of Ultras at Internazionale.

Football fans are a reflection of our society.

In other words - the vast majority of them are pretty shit people but amongst them you get some measured, patient and intelligent people.

8 Likes

They’re not Arsenal fans surely. Why would one of them shout “You Arsenal wanker!” ??

14 Likes

This is my thought, you Arsenal wanker and they pay season tickets.

Twitter is such bullshit, everything is twisted and fake to get views.

2 Likes

One moron doesn’t count, but of course they’ll use plural for clicks.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It could’ve been Xhaka tho and that’s the worrying thing.

Footballers should get driven to the ground or else travel in something a little more incognito than a Lamborghini

1 Like

Clearly not Arsenal fans.

Twitter gonna twitter

Not Arsenal fan’s but anyway to shit on us more.

Someone says Arsenal wanker, but then someone else says I pay 2,000 a year to be served this shit. So I dunno.

Someone else said something like “These people pay £1800 in season tickets…” and then the other money comment was “2,000 a year to watch shit” I didn’t hear him refer to himself :woman_shrugging:

One of the people in the video is a known autograph hunter and sells the merchandise she gets signed. She’s the one that says “two thousand a year to watch shit” in response to Auba not rolling down his window.

1 Like

Fastest to 50 since Ian Wright

4 Likes

I hope he’s still at the club long enough to join the 100 Club, especially at the rate he’s going.

1 Like

Amazing achievement considering the bum manager he plays under.

1 Like

He deserves better than this shit

Shudder to think where we’d be without him.

6 Likes

Imagine what this man is thinking right now, realizing that he’s wasting his best years at Arsenal. Feel really bad for the guy

1 Like