Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes

Yeah it would have made a huge difference that season, highly unlikely Aubameyang goes 16 games without finding the back of the net.

1 Like

I hate doing this, but seriously…

What was the point in bringing him on?

We were 4-0 up. What was the thinking? I am perplexed.

Like the game was won, there was very little reward but a lot of risk in bringing Auba on.

7 Likes

So ten minutes of football against a beaten team over a two hour training session.
I’d take more from a top player being professional and interested enough wanting to play myself.

2 Likes

Ridiculous. Should have had John-Jules or Greenwood on the bench instead imo

Who is Greenwood?

Balogun and John-Jules were both injured, so I don’t think we had anyone else available last night.

This guy is banging them in for the under 18’s on my FM haha

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sam-greenwood/profil/spieler/532178

1 Like

Reads like a @Trion post that.:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Nominated for Premier League player of the month

@Calum will probably vote for John McGinn

No I do as what Laca says. Vote Auba haha why would I vote for a villa player over ours?

Oh, was it @Electrifying who voted against one of our players before then? I’m sure one of you did

It was me but I forget why and who

Anything to deny Emery a trophy. Agenda bender.

1 Like

Ii need. Aname as awekmw as Aubameuan

Back

:joy::joy::joy:
So ugly yet so good

He’s finished get him out. Knew we should’ve taken that money.

:mustafi:

2 Likes

Not one of his best games but he’s saved us enough this season.

Tbf he hasn’t had a lot of great games this season but yet managed to score. To me it’s a good thing to be fair. Last season, when it wasn’t his day he just turned into a poor man’s Gervinho.
Btw, Laca’s absence is showing. Clear as day that Laca is making the forward line better while Auba is finding it hard doing the goalscoring and the providing.

AUBAAA :fire::fire:

2 Likes