Pictures of OA members

Cristo having OA on strings again

4 Likes

It’s a big group hug. Join in.

I’m enjoying it. I do have one woman who I go on holiday with, she’s good company I’m just not in the zone to be in a relationship. But it’s good, I do want a child though so better get moving lol

How’s married life?

3 Likes

Great. Most of my friends don’t really get what we have. It’s not a traditional marriage. Like we still each have our own homes. We both have keys to both and we have stuff in both, but we don’t spend every night together. We’re both free spirits.

6 Likes

:joy:

I’m not sure exactly why, but this sentence just really makes me laugh.

Like there are lots of women you are seeing regularly but only for very specific purposes. So the woman you go on holiday with, the one you go to the gym with, the one you take to the pub, the one you watch Netflix with, the one you eat out (with at restaurants)

12 Likes

RIP your DMs

1 Like

Everyone when they play Arsenal

2 Likes

Wait, I’m behind here. @SRCJJ got divorced? Didn’t you post your wedding photos here not too long ago? Maybe im mistaken and that was someone else?

I was married for 10 months before I moved out haha. It didn’t last long my man.

5 Likes

Haha it makes me sound bad but I can’t help myself. Unfortunately women have always been my weakness lol

But there is literally the one I go on holiday with and someone who I go gym with. Anybody else I talk to is just me being bored and maximising tinder lol

2 Likes

@Cristo’s sexy dad bod got everyone horny in here

3 Likes

Haven’t got a DM from you yet

It immediately made me think of this.

download

2 Likes

Is his in Newcastle?

No. Nottingham. His parents live in Newcastle, though.

1 Like

Oooh what part? I know that city like the back of me 'and

Right by Notts Forest ground. West Bridgford area. He has his own place there and then another place which he rents to students.

1 Like

Lovely part of the city, that

Sorry seems like the prerequisite thing to say but it’s never a bad thing to bail if u think it’s gonna waste ur time and another person’s time. Hope there weren’t any hard feelings :+1::+1:

1 Like

Fucking hell look at you posh landlord cunts

2 Likes