Pictures of OA members

Very best of luck to you both. You have to feel for the other two soft Ollie’s missing out.:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Congrats Jade!!

1 Like

That would be Joendler

1 Like

:bellend:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Phoebica!

1 Like

Congrats @Phoebica you look stunning…he is a lucky man!

1 Like

Congratulations @Phoebica.
Does this mean you’ll be posting less regularly or more? :grinning:

1 Like

Mikandler, surely?

Nah, bit shit :laughing: It was, thanks. Very lucky with the weather.

I did not. Opted for a nice mansion house in the Essex countryside :slightly_smiling_face:

Probably more :laughing:

3 Likes

@Phoebica You didnt marry a spuds fan did you…if you did oa will never forgive you!!

Where did your gran want you to get married??

In a church. Catholic Church to be exact. She’s Irish. She’d have liked me to get married in Ireland too (which I wouldn’t have been against tbf).

@Maverick79 most definitely not. Newcastle fan. We named our tables after sporting venues, so we had Emirates Stadium and St James’ Park at our wedding :laughing:

3 Likes

Haha that’s cool. A friend who used to post here married a Liverpool fan and the tables were named after pool and Arsenal players (I got to sit at the Bergkamp table). They had to go with Ray Kennedy for the top table cos there’s not been many high profile players who played for both and for obvious reasons it was never gonna be the Michael Thomas table. :grin:

3 Likes

Will be interesting when newcastle meet arsenal in the epl…will there be domestics, will he end up at work with bruises? :pepe1:

We’ll only meet them in the EPL once more before they’re relegated so it won’t be an issue for much longer :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

That cast-off Antman ain’t part of the group, he can get in the bin!

Congrats @Phoebica

Amazing pics and you looked amazing!!!

1 Like

@Phoebica Congrats, looking absolutely radiant!

1 Like

Ya boy in action

28 Likes

All those dumpster deadlifts did you good bro

1 Like

They were a lifesaver in this fight lol