Pictures of OA members

Rige svin !

We just got jammy as fuck mate!

£1700 pcm a month 5 mins from the tube station. Girlfriends mum found it on a random property website and we put in an offer the same day it went up lol

It’s only a 1 bed so £1700 is steep but that close to the tube and the garden makes it worth it tbh

2 Likes

That’s a great house and location if you can afford it haha. Don’t mind me I’m just jealous you rich bastard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

£1700 pcm thats such out my price limit :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy: London mate

I live with my girlfriend so we pay £850 each, which is pretty much what all of my friends pay in and around London (give or take either side)

1 Like

Yeah fucking hell @Cristo £1700 pm for a one-bedroom!! :torreira:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s fucking nuts, I miss the rent down in Cornwall.

But then the salaries are higher in London :man_shrugging:

Yeah it’s deffo not the place to be for somebody starting out in jobs/life

You aren’t in this fucking photo, what is this doing in this thread?

This is for photos of OA members, not for you to slyly brag about how impressive your garden is in Fulham.

10 Likes

YEA wtf were you thinking you slimeball ! @Cristo

1 Like

Steep? King of the understatements!

I pay 500pcm for a 2 bedroom bungalow with a nice, big garden.

I’ll bring it back on topic then. Slyly show your garden off with yourself in it

Picnic ready

14 Likes

Good lad :+1:

1 Like

:joy:

#humblebrag

I tried a selfie because I was home alone and but it turned out a bit shit because my arms aren’t long enough

17 Likes

You look like a young version of an old Roger Daltrey.

(Still looks better than my balding fatass)

2 Likes

In the deserts in Dubai. You’re looking at a man who hasn’t eaten or trained for 3 days because I ended up getting oral thrush after taking some antibiotics.

The whole thing kinda bummed my holiday a bit but it’s still an amazing place and glad I’m going back in October to experience it again.

21 Likes

Try some miconazole (Daktarin) oral gel. Use about 1ml four times a day, spreading the applicator on your tongue. You’ll be right in no time :+1:

1 Like

Out of interest, why are you going back in October? Not that there’s anything wrong in that btw

The Kid pilot and Chewbacca (me) his co-pilot at the new Star Wars land, Galaxies Edge, in Disneyland. The Millenium Falcon ride is fun af! Reccomend :grin::grin:🖒🖒

18 Likes

Doctor gave me a few things today which seems to be working thankfully. That shit was so painful I couldn’t even drink water!

@CliftonGeraldi I’m back in October for a few events taking place out there (some pool parties, day parties and stuff) for one of my close friends birthdays. Plus the weather will probably be more bearable than the 41-43 I had to deal with for 4 days lol

2 Likes

Definitely haha. If you were working there in that climate you’d be legally entitled to go home.

But yeah, sounds great! Enjoy!!

1 Like