Pictures of OA members

Hair game still on point tho Jacob, brought nicely into focus in silhouette form. Be proud of your work :+1:

2 Likes

Only problem is we can’t see the burger :jake2:

your shadow has come to life

First day in Rio. Beautiful city, weather has delicioused me

25 Likes

I see @SRCJJ has decided to sensibly uproot out of Europe incase shit hits the fan tomorrow evening :wenger:

Looking sharp man. How long you there for, what else you hoping to get up to out there?

1 Like

Yet he wears a shirt reminiscent of a Tottenham cake? :thinking:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Rio De Janeiro… luuuuuuuuuucky. I’ve always wanted to visit that statue.

1 Like

I flew out yesterday - back in the UK next week Wednesday / Thursday. Can’t actually remember lol - but I needed a break and I’ve always wanted to go to Rio. Found some good price tickets so it was a no brainer.

Such a beautiful city!

5 Likes

So not only did I have to go to the dentists, which I truly hate, this was my view for forty five minutes

12 Likes

That would make me change dentist.

2 Likes

I might call the RSPCA on her. That’s no way to treat a pet.

4 Likes

:rofl:

Is that where the expression: watching Chelsea is just like pulling teeth, comes from? :grinning:

5 Likes

Yeah i think that’s the message it’s trying to send out. “You think you’re having a rubbish time? Imagine being this dog!”

1 Like

@JakeyBoy you must have been frothing at the mouth.

2 Likes

Beard game is strong though :+1:t2:

1 Like

Eyebrows carefully threaded as well, @JakeyBoy at the top of his game

2 Likes

Horrible that because if there is one person you cant argue with its the dentist. Plus the price always gets you too.

Haha, the eyebrows are wholly untouched. Love Island hasn’t made that much of an impression on me :grin:

Sorry, I’m just messing with you :smiley: Jealous I guess :smiley:

I can see the anger coming of your face