Pictures of OA members

Great pic :ok_hand:t2:

Thanks @Bl1nk got my skinny jeans on point.

Congrats. We have a May 2017 Gooner here.

2 Likes

Our doctor kept saying “Oh no you’re having a girl at the end of May! Those Gemini are very strong willed.” I’m already a total pushover, not sure how that’s gonna turn out when Little Maddie arrives. :facepalm:

1 Like

At this age, stubbornness is equally cute/entertaining and frustrating. Our little man, Aidan, is early May, so a Taurus, but he is very stubborn. I just hope his stubbornness doesn’t result in him choosing to support a rival like it did for my sister.

May birthdays are the best :sunglasses:

1 Like

So I guess it feels like you win a trophy every May regardless of Arsenal’s performance?

2 Likes

Well yeah because Its always nice weather when its my birthday haha and some years I have the added bonus of arsenal winning the FA Cup haha.

Hopefully Europa win this season :pray:

2 Likes

New Year’s eve :kos2:

19 Likes

Why does it look like your in one of sky’s pre game team line ups

9 Likes

I think i would rather him in our line up than some of our players at times.

2 Likes

I am better and dress better than all of them, tbh.

1 Like

Can play as winger, if you want.

Not sure if my brother is smiling because it’s his wedding day, or because the news had filtered through that his thunder had beaten my Blazers.

Myself on the other hand, the photo didn’t capture me at the best moment :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

6 Likes

the white mark on your face from the sun looks like you’ve moved a chunk of the photo with microsoft paint

Went to see Ajax today. Scouting for a new right back, Frenkie de Jong and Matthijs de Ligt. Sign them all up!

Nah j/k based on today’s performance they’re all shit. 4-4 FT.

23 Likes

That stadium is immense! I imagine it puts the other Dutch stadiums to shame

This is the pictures of OA members thread… where’s you?! :giroud:

7 Likes

I’m going to be a pedantic fuck, but it’s pictures of OA members, and I don’t see you in the photo @Bl1nk :bellend: Haha great minds and all that Jade :unai:

2 Likes

Amazing stadium. Would love to go there again. Atmosphere is electric at times and people are so friendly.