Pictures of OA members

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Thank you for all of the kind words and lovely sentiments everyone.

Will be seeing lots of family over the coming week, so I’ll hold fire on another photo until it becomes clear whether we can both be decked out in Arsenal gear for the shoot.

Not gonna lie, I wanna be an extravagant motherfucker and buy her some Jordans.

7 Likes

Bro go for it she is princess

3 Likes

Jordan 2 Chicago releases on the 30th.

1 Like

@JakeyBoy has evolved into JakeyMan

congrats :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Whoa congrats man, hope both are well :pray:

2 Likes

Congratulations Jakey.

You will now have less time to be a twateyboy.

1 Like

Congratulations @JakeyBoy and to Mrs Jakey! Amazing news and fantastic first photo. That’s a really special memory right there. Hope you are all doing well. Did you get an Arsenal babygrow?

1 Like

My sister is visiting today and she can be relied upon!!!

26 Likes

@JakeyBoy That’s awesome! Getting any sleep? HA! Personally, I’d pass on the shoes until she gets a little bit older. They don’t really have feet as a newborn, just adorable little pink balloons and shoes don’t really stay on.

1 Like

Past couple of nights Ive had 5 to 6 hours, and thats enough to leave me feeling fresh as a daisy somehow! First 3 or 4 nights I got 2 hours tops and was like the walking dead :grin:

3 Likes

Beautiful! I got the home kit version from a family member. Putting it on the little one this Sunday for the first time. Might be a bit baggy, but she needs to be wearing Arsenal colours whilst her club is top of the league. And yes, I will document the fuck out of it.

Parents just have to accept they will be tired for many, many years before things get easier. My little terrorist was a shithouse tonight, hence the late post. But one little smile and the love obliterates all else. Manipulative little bastards

6 Likes

Elite photo bomb by Echo yesterday

17 Likes

This the one from the Aussie rules games? :thinking:

1 Like

Hahaha nope.

1 Like

New arrival today

42 Likes

Wonderful news, mate. Congrats

Hope mother and child are well.

1 Like

Congratulations brother. Hope it was a smooth and healthy birth :facepunch:t3:

She came out quick 2 minutes

3 Likes

Uncle again for the millionth time :rofl:. At this rate will need to take out a mortgage every Christmas

9 Likes