Pets

Bought a new armchair for the lounge, but not actually new in the real sense of the word, it’s a mid twentieth century item that matches our other armchair.

No fucking about, this cow has always stolen my seat as soon as I vacate it, so totally hoped she’d behave herself if we bought a matching one. Turns out it really is that simple…

(don’t question the cushion cover, it’s getting reupholstered ASAP)

6 Likes

Disgraceful decision.

4 Likes

DON’T QUESTION THE CUSHION COVER JAYSUS

It’s your decision making I’m questioning. :chester:

2 Likes

The decision I made was to get it re-covered, as a man of taste I can’t believe you’d question that shout.

There’s something I love about a cat’s nature to not give a flying fuck and just do as you please.

It’s actually a nice chair too :arteta:

1 Like

12 years in and she finally uses the bed we bought her!!! Mission accomplished. I finally won :sunglasses:

She’ll be back on the armrest of our couch by tomorrow no doubt

7 Likes

Echo had enough for one day.

Bolt and Rocket awaiting dinner, although bolt deserves jack shit after he just urinated on the couch.

5 Likes

Role reversal last night, cats spent some time in the yard and echo on the couch.

12 Likes

What a handsome goodboy

2 Likes

That dog is utterly gorgeous :laughing::heart:

1 Like

@Aussiegooner how does he cope with the heat?

Aren’t you worried about snakes in your garden getting your dog or cat?

And dingos eating your baby?

3 Likes

I just wanna ruffle its head

1 Like

That is an absolutely gorgeous dog man! @Aussiegooner

1 Like

He seems to be ok man, but since I’ve got him we’ve only had a couple of days 35 +, I’d have to make sure he’s inside with aircon when we get a stretch of them next summer.

@Cristo it’s possible, but still fairly unlikely only 30ish kms from the CBD, if my place backed onto a reserve/ parkland yeah I’d be very concerned. For country / rural properties it’s an absolute massive concern.

@CliftonGeraldi cheers dude.

2 Likes

Oh hi Dan, I see you’re working from home today. If I can assist you with any tasks just let me know.

8 Likes

Is he a productive new work colleague?

Never were so many face licks achieved in a single work day.