Petr Cech

Is it just me who thought he did really poorly on BATE’s goal yesterday?

Powerful header but right in the middle of the goal, his reaction was just a little bit slower than my dail-up internet from the 2000s.

Probably the 50th goal he’s conceded that a keeper of his alleged quality should be saving.

1 Like

I don’t even think you need so much quality to save that, it’s a powerful shot in the middle of goal. It was like watching a real time match with a goal keeper on slow motion.

2 Likes

I’m not bothering to criticise Cech anymore, he’s retiring at the end of the season so I don’t feel the need.

Shame for us this signing didn’t have the desired result we’d hoped.

Has this been officially announced?

Yep.

Thank god.

Epic DP. The :goat:

1 Like

Is it bad my mind immediately went elsewhere?

4 Likes

Leftovers from the massive wank? :henry2:

Class from Petr :clap:

1 Like

He’s bloody everywhere at the moment. He went to a Chelsea youth game last night – I wonder if that’s a sign he intends to go back there in a coaching role.

Apparently David Luiz did the same thig with the Chelsea ladies last year.

Adam Johnson liked to take the Sunderland u-16 ladies team on nights out as well.

Very kind gestures all around.

12 Likes

Heard Alonso offered to give them lifts home

8 Likes

Haha…well played Cristo

Btw Who’s bigger idiot - Adam Johnson or Shabiba Begum?

Doing everything, bar stopping goals.

ISIS got to her first is all.

Not that anyone will particularly care right now, but I think Cech was our best player tonight. Made a lot of important saves. We probably could’ve ended up 4 or 5 down without his efforts, so what looks like being one of his final games for the club, it was a decent performance from him.

This club ffs. Cech saved it from absolute embarrassment

1 Like

It was his comeback to Rennes game and he would never want to comeback this memory lane.