Petr Cech

Good old Petr. Everyone already knew that Wenga was victim of his ego.

Inb4 we lose or draw a couple of the upcoming matches and everyone freaks out. We’ll see how these fuckers will react if and when Emery and Arsenal go under a bad spell later on in the season.
It’s shit like this that pisses me off, we won the last 4 yet our players act like it’s April and Arsenal are fighting for the title. Will never forget Ozil saying back in 2013 before the match against Man Utd that we will put their title hopes to the bed or some shit like that and then we literally gave away our PL challenge a month later.
This club is jinxed. Praise our best player and he will miss 6 months or go to Barca. That type of shit.

What?

It’s a simple observation, it’s a click bait article that leaves out context. The question were deliberately left out to make worse than it is.

It’s on .com and seems to have been part of an official press conference/release so it’s hardly click bait…

Copyright 2018 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.

1 Like

It has nothing to with Wenger; do you think arsenal would put out any article with players condemning wenger?

They literally did exactly that. I’ve linked to it above.

I read the article; and it did not. It reads nothing like how people are making it.

If you can’t read between the lines then you just don’t want to see it.

The inference is not a subtle one.

What? I haven’t read something like this. No one is talking about the title.

That’s your take on what is said; when he talks about getting Arsenal’s winning mentality back, what period is referring to?

One thing he is right about arsenal teams after the invincibles era, never won dirty where it needed the team to just dig in.

Edit: is it possible your personal feelings getting in the way of your objectivity?

Cech is. He was talking about us being like Tiger Woods and having the know how about winning a title, no matter how old you are.

If the players have the belief they can win the league behind the scenes, great. It can only mean positive results.

However, like @GC-Maniac was alluding to, talk is cheap. While Cech may just be answering a reporter’s question, actions do speak louder than words (although, granted, yesterday Cech was a beast and I have no idea how DDG got ahead of him in Garth Crooks team of the week)

1 Like

No, my feelings have nothing to do with it. I don’t really care what he says to be honest, it only matters to me what these guys do in the 90 minutes.

But I’m not blind. I can see exactly what he is saying.

Pretty much it.

I read his words well and he didn’t mention the title. Don’t get fooled by the title of that article.

3 Likes
3 Likes

When @Persona posts this picture before @JakeyBoy, but finds out Jake gets all the likes instead.

9 Likes

Lol!

@Persona I’ll randomly like your next three posts to recompense you

2 Likes