PES 2021

Appreciated :pray:

Gonna try it on PS4 sometime this week.

@Hass @Midfield_Maestro would love to hear your feedback too.

@SRCJJ oops read your post wrong :laughing:

1 Like

Looking forward to the demo!

1 Like

Yoooo is it today yeah jheeeeeeze

Been enjoying 2019 lately too. On the pitch just a far more challenging and fulfilling experience.

Is it out now?

I’m on holiday this week will give it a try right now if so

Any news in any kind of pro clubs feature?

Me , Eddy and JJ ( StreetCredible) gave fifa 19 pro clubs a miss due to fifa being awful.

Yeah PES do have a Clubs feature. I tried it last year. It’s really arcadey, what you’d expect from Konami :smiley:

I don’t believe you can actually create your own player (not sure) but you can create a clan.

Looks like I’ll be giving money to fucking EA , sad times man, sad times.

Yes it out now to download.

1 Like

Yeah this is a bit of an L

Not Piemonte calcio levels but .

There’s rumours that Fifa have lost the whole of Serie A :hushed:

Also the team names have been named after the towns they are in, with a cheeky suffix lol. (Good for those who dont use option files)

1 Like

Demo is good tbh. Enjoyed it

Loooool love it. Feel like EA may have something to say there. But you can’t license a district tbf

Game looks and plays class. Nice to see improvements in the UI and presentation too. Absolute must buy for the sheer enjoyment of the matches.

2 Likes

New camera is great for playing without having to constantly be checking the minimap, but Jesus I’m struggling with it when it comes to playing in the box.

That’s good to hear. I haven’t really played a football game since FIFA 16 or 17 so this will be a good pick up

I might be interested in buying the full game. As I enjoyed the demo very different from FIFA

What does the option files do? Fully License the PL with all the stadiums of the 20 teams?

Kits, names, badges, not sure about stadiums.

See I much prefer the full PL experience this is why I get FIFA haha. With everything authentic

Gameplay over graphics for me any day.

I remember going back to PES6 for some nostalgia a couple years back and I had so much fun haha. Graphics were terrible.

5 Likes

Gameplay is really good tho. I played 5 games on the demo and 3 ended 0-0. You’d hardly get that on FIFA. :rofl: You’ve got to work really hard for a goal