PES 2021

Make sure the folder containing the files is named ‘WEPES’ and its on the root of the usb (like not in a folder of another folder)

Otherwise yeah it wont show the usb

Yeah it only detects the drive if there is only a single folder called WEPES on the drive.

Done all of that and it still doesn’t detect it. There’s only the PES files on the USB

@Bl1nk @Midfield_Maestro

Yeah that looks perfect…

Yeah looks right.

Did you do the whole process from windows in the end?

The format, the files etc.
Dunno if its the mac causing this

Nope I haven’t gotten around to that yet but I guess I’ll try that tomorrow.

Worst case I’ll buy another USB or something tomorrow.

Yeah try from windows. Manlikehass did mention mac fucks the files so it could be that.

The fact that your mac reads the usb means the usb should be fine

Would literally download from scratch on the windows pc. Format the usb on there. Eliminate the mac from the whole process

Think you need to try Windows yeah. Did a bit of googling and other people have problems too.

Also find this https://www.reddit.com/r/WEPES/comments/9bkxv0/important_note_about_option_files_on_mac_ps4_users/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf , but if you have a PC just try that first

1 Like

I can’t fucking wait to start master league.

I’ve been searching online and rumours are they’ve sorted the loan deals in master league for this one?

Is this true?

(I.e. say how we got Saliba coming in next season but he’s on loan to St Etienne. Before, he’d still just be considered a St Etienne player and if I wanted him I’d have to buy him again)

But is that now not the case, would he automatically come to us after a year of playing an Arsenal master league save?

If true, that would be UNREAL :giroud2:

Installed the classic pack today I carnt wait to rip apart master league with Henry, freddy and overmars :grin:.

@SRCJJ

Did you sort the option file then? :smiley:

Nope lol. I’m going to buy a new USB pen drive today. I don’t have a USB slot in the back of my PS4 haha. So I’m going to buy a smaller USB as this one is pretty chunky so maybe that’s the problem

Great league for a Master League

@Bl1nk downloaded that PESUniverse OF v2.0 and its great. Its added MLS and a host of others. Probably won’t need another one after this!

1 Like

Where did you find it?

I saved the site you initially posted for the first one on here. They uploaded the v2.0 as well

I think I got a link for V4.

Lemme find it and I’ll post.

Theres various different option files mate. The PES Universe one is only up to v2 I think.

Really like the challenge of the gameplay this year. Great looking game especially with the new camera angle. It’s difficult but tactics, approach and adaptability play a big part. Very rewarding when it comes together.

Enjoying both PES and FIFA this season for the limited time I get to play.

Anyone on here fancy a game on PS4 over the weekend?

1 Like