PES 2021

Looks good!

I haven’t really played a football game for about 3 years (I still buy FIFA - I play a game and then I never touch it again) but I think I might get PES this year

1 Like

Stunning graphics

1 Like

I got pes 19 last year but barely played it, might try harder with pes 20

:smirk:

1 Like

Ah no more PM Black White, think it’ll be the most played squad online.

Option files sorts everything out online and offline anyway :slight_smile:

Also heard Fifa’s Juventus is now fake as they are exclusive to PES :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Check FIFA thread M8 :arteta:

Wonder if FIFA will need option files? :arteta:

Omg inject it into my veins

Honestly think I will give PES a shot this year. Not a huge Fifa guy anyway and I really only play it offline anyway (Ultimate team is fucking stupid).

I just don’t want to have to think about playing a CL Final against Piemonte Calcio

4 Likes

Yeah might go for PES again, too. Especially since option files are fairly easy on consoles these days. Just whop some files on a USB drive, load them in the PES edit mode and press X a couple of times.

Hope they finally sorted the wage issue on Master League though.

Can go into finances and whack all your income to go to wage budget. Works wonders.

I remember having a €400,000,000 transfer budget but unable to spend it. All the money I gained from selling players went into my transfer budget and not my wage budget, I could barely offer a decent salary to an average player.

I needed an external tool to fix it: https://www.pes-patch.com/2018/09/pes-2019-ml-tool-0-5-by-baris.html

You didn’t have this problem?

That sounds like a major bug. Didn’t get that on the PS4. Assuming you’re on PC?

1 Like

Yep

Probably platform related dude. Not had anyone I know get that bug on console

Definitely gonna try this

1 Like

Solid set of teams there

2 Likes

Let’s gooooo

Let us know how it is

1 Like