Personality of the Year Award 2017

Haggis is better than whatever that is :arteta:

Nah seriously I already said, Indian and Japanese food blow anything else out of the water.

Back me up @Trion

2 Likes

Haggis just looks like a bag of shit :arteta:. Horrible, just horrible. Fuck Scotland!

Itā€™s called ā€œSpaghetti con le vongoleā€, you rotten haggis. Itā€™s just sublime.

1 Like

Scotland > Italy

Yeah, for sure :xhaka:. We have girls, food, sun, sea, wind and beautiful places to visit. Scotland is just about rain lol!

Agreed

We can arrange for a draft match.

We select 10 Indian cuisines & GFI selects 10 of Italian cuisines.

Rest of the forum can go out, eat & judge.

3 Likes

You do play a simjple card here. We were talking about it :wink:

Andalusian cuisine is the most basic/uninteresting of Spanish cuisine though. If you want top Spanish cuisine go to Madrid (just because itā€™s the capital and all cuisines come there), San SebastiĆ”n, Barcelona, Mallorca, Asturias, etc.

I did eat wellnin Andalucia. Thanks for the advice though.

Had a genuine haggis for the first time this year. Itā€™s fucking delicious.

2 Likes

Letā€™s do it. Daal has to be up there. Tandoori meats.

Pilau/Biryani etc. Thereā€™s just so much to say for a top 10.

What you think.

Iā€™ll just give a picture for now. For Luca.

1 Like

Open a thread about it, post 10 pics of italian and indian food, then you go out and try them and say who wins :wink:

Iā€™d def throw Japanese food in there. Their curry, udon, ramen, sushi, yakisoba :drooling_face:

1 Like

Tell that you do like italian at least. Some bloody racist comments against us on this board.

Show them a picture of Spaghetti Di Frutta Di Mare!!! Best italian dish ever. Yes Italian Cuisine definitely in my top 3 or 5.

1 Like

@Electrifying, shut up now. Your higgis can go and hide itself in a toilette.

http://static.salepepe.it/files/2015/07/spaghetti-scoglio-850x638.jpg

Start a food thread or shut the fuck up.

4 Likes

Bump

@shamrockgooner Do you see who voted for who? Just wondering if someone can vote for themself. Asking for a friend :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Havenā€™t voted yet, but have a price for the right bidde :speak_no_evil: