Personality of the Year 2020

:rofl: but how is 70 halfjerds and 90 halvfemsindstyve?
Halva av vad?! :hot_face:

Actually 90 is halvfems.

But if you’re talking about minutes in a football game, for example the 93rd minute or the 90th minute, you would add tyvene.

So 93rd minute is treoghalvfemsenstyvene minut :rofl:

1 Like

I bet that’s not even the shortest spelling for any double digit :rofl:

2 Likes

I’d just like to take this opportunity to wish

@AM_Exile @Ashgooner1 @arsenescoatmaker @ArcticArsenal @BigWeng_4LYFE @BizzySignal @Berkobotswana @BergkampsLoveChild @CliftonGeraldi @discobot @ekr @Franky4fingers @Flexo @GC-Maniac @Gedionanb @Gladiator @giner @Gio @HotCrossGuns @InvincibleDB10 @immsun @ImmoralGunner @jmb27 @Kroenkeoutplease @Lister86 @MO_OA49 @mhappy @Ocke @oompa @RockyMaivia @ryaninho @Sol @SpankyJoyJoy @Stroller @Trion @Unai-is-a-spanish-prick (god only knows!) @Varunn @will24 @wilshambition @YJYUX

A very merry Christmas and a happy new year :blush:

27 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

@discobot fortune is Dave a suck up?

2 Likes

And a very merry Christmas to you as well Dave.

Wishing you a happy new year too!

2 Likes

At least @JakeyBoy was subtle with his campaign giving info on free beer. @DavidHillier be kissing baby’s if covid wasn’t a thing.

9 Likes

Exactly. Note he only wished well those who weren’t nominated. Not genuine in the slightest. Should lose votes IMO.

1 Like

Shows a distinct lack of personality if you ask me. :santi:

4 Likes

Not this again, I categorically did not offer anyone free beer in exchange for votes!

Though I will demand a recount and allege wrongdoing if I don’t see more votes coming my way, regardless so whether there’s any evidence whatsoever.

1 Like

To be honest, I am surprised you haven’t got more. Perhaps they all voted for you in the poster one and didn’t want to spoil you by doubling up :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

It’d be easier to swallow if I were anywhere near close to winning that award! :grin:

1 Like

If it’s any consolation I did vote for you on this one but switched when I saw there was no chance of you winning :joy:

3 Likes

Watching the voting on this is more exciting than watching the match tonight

2 Likes

Ah more tactical voting.

Shouldn’t be allowed. Unless you switched to me. In which case I completely endorse it.

1 Like

I’d like to thank the couple of people that voted for me whoever you may be :heart:.

1 Like

I was one of them :blush:

2 Likes

Errr why didn’t you vote for me?

I did :wink: