Personality of the Year 2016

Congrats @Drayton ! Your brilliant stories keep OA amused and entertained. Well deserved winner :slight_smile:

Voting Results

@Drayton - 10 votes
@Castiel - 8 votes
@lengooner - 4 votes
@Luca_from_Italy - 3 votes
@Craigie - 2 votes
@Cristo - 2 votes
@TheSpecialCnut - 2 votes
@Gio - 1 vote
@Persona - 1 vote
@BigWeng_4LYFE - 0 votes
@Calum - 0 votes
@Trion - 0 votes

4 Likes

6th.

I hate patterns. :-1:

1 Like

Guess who only voted for you :santi2:. Oh! And i finished 4th! Arsenal through and through! :wilshere:

1 Like

I’d like to thank all those that voted for me , my agent ,mom n pop,the lord Vishnu ,the planet Saturn and all it’s rings for this award ! It’s been emotional.

Heres my team and me celebrating the win

Actually it’s World Cup 1990 England V Cameroon in Naples ,all in the PIC are Arsenal however !

10 Likes

My money’s on you being on the far left, grabbing that other dudes junk.

I’ve got a feeling he’s the chap on the far left

I handnt noticed that going on untill u mentioned it ,this photo was only sent to me last week, until then I wasnt aware of it’s existence ! Was a sweltering night in the stadio Sao Paolo as you can see . I think this must have been taken at half time ,the main body of English are behind that goal . There was the biggest Arsenal St Georges cross Flag I have ever seen drooped down ,must have been 30 feet across . Had Holloway ,the Swan,Arsenal on it .

2 Likes

No answer so he deffo is the far left guy lol

TRY FAR RIGHT !

My money was on far right. What’s the cocaine like out there @Drayton :smile:

The guy on the far left looks like our Santi smiley :santi2:

1 Like

The bloke on the left has the most spectacular gurn I’ve seen in a long time :laughing:

Guy on the left is a doppelganger of young this guy…

3 Likes

dunno i think maradona had cornered the market on that one !

1 Like