Pep Guardiola

Lol poor old poverty Klopp only being able to throw 75m at a defender in January :joy:

5 Likes

Lmfao, Pep bout to win another PL while Kloppā€™s passion got them the Pepsi Cup.

1 Like

Someone may have misquoted Pep. Thereā€™s no mention of Roma.

0:28

ā€œthatā€™s normalā€

1 Like

so I thought about this for a while now, since the Real game, and he is definitely a bald fraud.

Mentioning Roma was so, so random ffs.
Rent-free in his mindā€¦

Good lord, Pep is out for everyone these days.

4 Likes

Evra was chatting total shit tbf. Even Lineker called Evra out on it.

Evra was unavailable (a bit like the HRT patch heā€™s named after) for comment.

Considering the massive array of big players who have played, prospered under Pep, Evra was chatting complete shit.

Heck Pep makes players big players.

1 Like

Honestly if I ran City Iā€™d be wondering why the team Iā€™ve spent Ā£900m assembling is currently trophyless in a campaign whilst the team that cost roughly half is on course to win 4 trophies

Pep is in the mud right now. He simply cannot change games where he isnā€™t winning

2 Likes

5 Likes

He doesnā€™t like high pressure games.
Real Madrid and Aston Villa have ruined his season.

There it is!

Ready to delete my post soon btw. Please Pep I beg you

4 Likes

:goat: :goat: :goat:

3 Likes

Pep be like:

6 Likes

Still a fraud with the most expensive team in the world scraping the PL and getting dumped out of the CL every season.

1 Like

Beginning to resent what he represents. Boring robots with no personality. Bleurgh

And we got the poundshop version.

I mean heā€™s 90+ pointing again so definitely not a fraud but I do think this has been a disappointing season and questions need to be asked about his record in Europe

However just as the united fans wanted city to win so did I. Anything Pep wins is meaningless cuz the financial doping. We all know it, and they dont even have fans lmaoooooo. If Lolpool won that woulda been a real feather in their cap ngl.

Heā€™s no doubt very annoying but the slander he gets is unreal lol. Nothing will beat the BarƧa team he created and heā€™ll no doubt create a lasting legacy at City.

The CL is still a big question mark at City but Iā€™d be astonished if he doesnā€™t win it again

1 Like