Pablo Marí

I wanna know more names.

Interesting idea for a new thread!! lol

Looks like the prick’s move to Fener broke down. :man_shrugging:
Please someone, take him off of us.

I think he’ll stay. He’s a left footed CB and Arteta loves that. Ideally the club would release him along with a few others to clear out any remaining Kia adjacent deals but that’s not realistic.

1 Like

Please, go start a modelling career there.

1 Like

Gogogogogogogogogogogogogo

I wonder who’s gonna replace him. Tomi and Tierney I don’t trust to be fit at the moment. Wouldn’t mind someone cheap, probably better that Pablo Mannequin being on the pitch.

Udinese, Monza and Verona all interested in signing Pablo Mari

But, why? :gabriel:

Please just leave

Can’t imagine he leaves for a poverty Italian club unless we pay off his contract. And ofc, no transfer fee.

He doesn’t deserve a transfer fee. We should be paying them to get him the fuck out of our club.

2 Likes

I’m 90% sure Edu will grant your wish.

Di Marzio dagger. :dagger:

Hope it’s permanent.

@moderators please delete the thread if it is and let’s act this guy never played for Arsenal.

I will move him to #continental-leagues-and-cups instead of #former-gunners.

That’ll teach him.

6 Likes

For the piss weak fee I’d probably just keep this clown for the inevitable injury crisis. One of him or Bellerin worth forcing to stay and play when we need them.

Torreira can go, done too much crying about hating being here to be worth keeping.

Have you seen him play recently? Got bullied by Nurnberg and Orlando. The guy ain’t worth it.
The guy got benched for Kola(who was with one foot out the door) at CB and then failed to even make cup squads till he fucked off to Italy.

I would rather Elneny at CB over this guy.
For what is worth, I think we may sign a replacement.

He’s 5th choice, I just wouldn’t waste the time and money to replace him when we can just use whatever garbage he offers til his deal ends.

I’d rather keep and use Bellerin tbh, at least he’s more useful but these rubbish fees almost make it not worth letting them go.

Wages been cleared enough already so I don’t think that matters either.

Mari and Bellerin are different cases.

Mari is genuinely useless at the moment, I wouldn’t even trust him to be involved in cup and EL games.
If we replace him you would think it would be someone that can actually offer something and perhaps trump Holding in the pecking order too.

Bellerin isn’t that useless but he doesn’t really want to be here anymore, been the case for some time now, no point keeping an unhappy player in the squad.

2 Likes

Loan with obligation to buy if they don’t get relegated.

Arrivederci, speriamo di non vederti mai piu!

1 Like

Please stay up I beg