Pablo Marí

I’d literally give him away for free, just take his salary off the club.

Him and Cedric (don’t believe those Atleti rumours) will run down their contracts down guaranteed. No cunt is going to pay them what we do.

4 Likes

Take him oh the lord bless this land please. Away with him.

Are they sure? Have they actually watched him play?

1 Like

I think they watched him as much as some OA members watch Ligue 1 and enlighten us with their views on the performances of Guendouzi and Saliba

1 Like

He’s won the Copa Lib more times in his career than Arsenal ever have. Put some respect on his name!

Edit: Wrote Copa America for some reason. Don’t OA on no sleep, kids.

1 Like

“I got a sweet contract”

1 Like

Whenever I see new posts in this thread.

7 Likes

They are looking one of Ake, Sarr, Eric Bailey and Pablo Mari

I feel like journos have realised if you chuck the name of any Arsenal shitter on these lists of players clubs are supposedly looking at then you probably double the shares on Twitter for free.

10 Likes

Feels like they applied the same principle to every English club to generate that tweet.

1 Like

He’s here to stay, he couldn’t believe his luck when he saw his wage.

3 Likes

Surprised nobody posted this.

6 Likes

I mean it was only half hour ago lol, we’re not all as quick as you GC

1 Like

Bang bang :gun:

8 Likes

Blah.

3 Likes

Great news. Mari will do fine at a lower level but he’s not really cut out for Arsenal.

2 Likes

Move it. :clap:

2 Likes

Hopefully this puts him in the shop window a bit. I think Serie A could suit him and if he does well there I could see us shifting him permanently to Udinese or some other mid-to-lower table Italian team for a nominal fee. Pointless transfer in the end.

I have seen his wage quoted around the Internet at 85k but am pretty sure that is total fiction as we are supposedly paying Gabriel far less and Mari was surely making nothing in Brazil and probably willing to accept basically whatever we offered him. I could see us needing to subsidize his wage a little to fit into the wage structure of a club like Udinese but I bet its not that significant.