Ozil or Emery?

Oezil: “Nein nein nein, I don’t want to play for Inter.”
Emery: “ya fucking going, now get a move on”.

4 Likes

Emery looks clumsy :thinking:

1 Like

Emery looks like he’s about to two foot Özil :joy:

3 Likes

I got a sneaky feeling Ozil is gonna play today.

Arsenal Needs a midfield. We do not have a single midfielder in the whole team We Need him. Look at how we are playing ever match beside the lines no creativity denis suarez is inn but no one to assist him to create something special for Lacazete and Aubameyang

Unai Emery was the same manager in PSG who was given up to a billion pounds but still couldnt win the champions league. He has come to Arsenal and is buying his age mates in Stephen and now Ever Banega. Now he wants to send away our Star player Mesut Ozil aand you are supporting him. Look at how Arsenal plays now is this the game we used to love. Is this the quick passing we played with very little passing accuracy. Arsenal has lost its flaire and its all thanks to Emery

2 Likes

Sorry Emery, Ozil at his annoying self performs better than these tossers. Play him.

3 Likes

Thats the truth mate

Watch this and tell me if you think Ozil should go

1 Like

Should not, should never.
It is just pointless if the club regrets the contract they gave out, pointless if your manager doesn’t play you for whatever reason.

Better for him to go and find a team that will play him and appreciate his style and complement it.

1 Like

Ozil plays this game tonight we don’t lose it, end of fucking story.

1 Like

We don’t know if we are going to win or tie or lose if Ozil play.

I only know without him, we are shit. That’s it.

3 Likes

The time has come for Emery to just fucking play him more. We’re fucking shit at the moment and he’d clearly fucking improve us. It takes a different kind of balls to do that, to temporarily be willing to admit defeat and make a pragmatic decision.

9 Likes

For real man hes just being an asshole now not playing Ozil

You have to question the sanity of any man that rates Denis Suarez over Mesut Ozil.

4 Likes

Ask to manage Arsenal, then. Keyboard warrior. @Maverick79 is so right to give you sticks.

giphy%20(5)

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I am ready for the battle. Fucking fed up with users wanting us to prove their agenda is right.

1 Like

Thing is, I don’t think Emery has those balls. Feel like this is a decision from up above him.

Otherwise even Emery would play him. If not, then the man should never manage a football club again lol

1 Like