Ozil or Emery?

Don’t really see the issue. There was a massive case for keeping Ozil at Arsenal at all costs at the time and there is an equally massive case for not wanting him anywhere near a team now consuming massive resources.

but in the same vein how can you sanction a deal which you supposedly feel is appropiate for Arsenal at 350k or so a week but then go somewhere else and then think ‘no he is not worth getting’ probably because of the money he is on…doesnt seem right to me.

Because of what I just said. The two situations judged on their own merits and contexts can easily lead to the two outcomes we’re talking about.

It was the club offered the contract to him.
In just a short period of time we “regret” and try to offload him, IT IS A SHAME.

Yes, Wenger gave the contract out, but the board had to approve it (record contract)
The whole fucking board should be gone also. They are waste of money and resources in this universe.

Yep. Not Ozils fault the deal was offered.

The role of the board is overplayed though. Gazidis mattered (Vinai and Raul now) and Kroenkes matter. The rest not so much.

so please change the topic to Kroenkes or Emery then… :stuck_out_tongue:

The victim is Ozil, I don’t know why we always have to bring up his salary as the focal point to attack.
The board gave him this contract, that means our club was able to do so.
The fucking financial planning? IT is their job, not Ozil’s, NOT US.
If Ozil’s contract is a barrier for us to get better players, then screw the board/Kroenkes then.

Why shoot the victim?

I don’t care how much he gets paid. He isn’t performing well enough. Full stop. My posts were in response to a specific point and in that context you can’t ignore the wages.

2 Likes

He did not perform well enough, how about the rest?
A shit Ozil is still better than half of the team at least.
Get rid of them all?

Maybe the club should mind our on field performance more instead.

Yes, he is earning a huge paycheck, but that doesn’t affect our finance.
This should never be an issue.
Don’t give me the shit excuse that his paycheck is stopping us to find better players. Not in the past, not now, and not in the future.
The club has too much revenue and reserve fund.

If choose in between getting rid of one big paycheck and performing better, no doubt I would choose the latter one.
How to make us play better should be the top concern.
Get rid of a paycheck/player is the wrong mindset.

1 Like

So Wenger can fail for 14 years, while Emery doesn’t have 1 years at his disposal?

This is a thread about Ozil. I’ve given plenty of players plenty of shit.

Have been banging the we can spend more money for about 8 years so why would I?

1 Like

okay

1 Like

Because Arsenal are rich and Milan are skint. It’s pretty much the same reason 99% of football clubs don’t want to sign him.

Just shut down the thread on the back of this post, absolutely nailed it hook line and sinker, no need for any further discussion :fire:.

1 Like

or you can shut yourself down and fuck off all threads :xhaka2:

1 Like

Jesus you get triggered so easily, hurling abuse at the drop of a hat :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

3 Likes

yeah just happens i cant stand pricks they annoy the fuck outta me, go figure.

Very strange post for you to fly off the handle at, me complimenting another poster on what was an astute and outstanding post.

2 Likes

Starting to think Mav and Aussie are the same person just have some kinda Macavoy Split meltdown.

3 Likes

lol trust me that is not the case i would find it hard to be in the UK and Australia at the same time.

How can you think aussie is a prick haha.

3 Likes