Other Teams' Kits

Have you added it to the wish list? :grin:

CBA to check, but I don’t think this classy recent release has been posted yet

1 Like

Have to be one of the very best clubs at doing this.
So many good away shirts too. Never seem to get a bad sponsor logo either.

Is radidas still their shirt supplier?:wink:

1 Like

I do hope they do a long-sleeved version without the sponsor.
One of my friends is a Rangers fan and I’m sure she will be pleased to see I’m showing an interest in Scottish football when I wear it.

1 Like

Horizontal stripes (you’d call them hoops) make me look too wide. Not a good look for someone my height.

2 Likes

Not to mention the added disgrace of actual having to wear a Celtic top

1 Like

The new Juve kit

Don’t know about Calum, but I’ve personally never called stripes “hoops” or heard them being called “hoops”

tbf one of celtic’s nicknames is the hoops due to the home top thats probs what he was meaning

3 Likes

Mon the hoops!!!

Yeah I’ve definitely heard Celtic referred to as the hoops loads, although that’s probably because before OA I used to ply my forum trade on a Celtic forum who’s tagline in the browser tab was Mon the hoops or something similar

The Bhoys or mon the bhoys is another one I remember

Yeah, I know a few teams have the nickname the Hoops. But I more meant in general - if I’m chatting to a mate about a football kit, I would describe stripes as stripes, not “the hoops”. And likewise, not heard anyone describe a shirt as having hoops on. Just having the nickname hoops, doesn’t mean we call them that.

I’ve heard commentators describe QPR’s shirts as hoops but maybe that was just them trying a bit of razzle dazzle in the commentary than how people actually talk?

Nah Newcastle, Sunderland is stripes and Celtic and QPR are hoops.

3 Likes

As a fan of a team called The Hoops because of their hooped jerseys I can say that we do call them that. I can only assume the same goes for Celtic and QPR.

I don’t know what people who don’t support teams with hooped jerseys do.

I thought everyone called horizontal stripes hoops lol

3 Likes

Finally some sanity in this conversation. No surprise it’s come from another one of us. You’re a credit to our federation.

1 Like

That’s really nice.

2 Likes