Other Teams' Kits

What’s wrong with it? I like it

The worst kit they’ve ever had. I drew some like this when I was 8.

3 Likes

No kit is worse than their one this year, looked ridiculous and was a nice summation of their season

It’s fine imo. Looks like the templates from the 2018 WC. A little uninspired.

Been a lot better this year not seeing every other kid not wearing one of these Barca tops in the parks and open spaces.

There are a lot more PSG fans this direction recently…

1 Like

Seen it here too, especially with the Air Jordan branding. I think I posted about it at the time but there was a very fashionable mom at one of Maddie’s gymnastics classes wearing a PSG hoodie. Maybe she’s a huge fan, but if they’re breaking through to the disposable income young mom market, they’re gonna make bank.

1 Like

PSG produce the best full tracksuit designs. Navy colour goes well with anything

1 Like

Also, when in doubt just slap “PARIS” on a $10 Nike t-shirt and suddenly you can sell it for $60.

The entire range of PSG-Jordan stuff was the best football related merchandise ever mate. From the trainers to the tracksuits, vests, t shirts and whatever else they nailed it

I see the PSG-Jordan stuff in gyms wherever I go it’s just popular and well made stuff

3 Likes

A good buddy of mine who isn’t too into football was raving about the PSG shorts (which look like NBA shorts). The crossover appeal is sky high. They’re basically the anti-Juve when it comes to churning out good designs.

I’m shocked that West Ham hasn’t attempted to use “London” more prominently especially since they redid their crest.

The best emoji of them all. Arsenal failure, but what a legendary emoji to disgust.

1 Like

Got mind-flayed by Diego Costa and never recovered. It happens.

1 Like

We could have won that game. Chelsea were a mess and Mou got sacked a couple of months after.

I listened to that game on the radio. I distinctly remember being on a stationary bike when he got sent off. I was like “what the fuck, man?”

Still haven’t watched those highlights. Probably too painful.

1 Like

I blame Koscielny for being a bitch all game and do nothing about all the elbows and shit he got from Costa. :gabriel:

Koscielny was just a bitch in general. Easily mentally rattled and just athletic with no real fundamental defensive skills. He just had pace that made him look a better defender than he was.

3 Likes

That’s pretty unfair considering he ruined his body playing for us.

Guy was a mental midget who bottled big moments no way he was anything but a bitch.

Even left us like one.

2 Likes

Agree with you about blowing it in big moments, but he also scored a pretty important goal for us in that FA Cup run in 2013 iirc. Destroyed his body playing for us and then had the club block his exit after the Baku debacle.

I don’t think he handled it great, he was never as good as some supporters thought he was but calling him a bitch seems a little unfair.

2 Likes