Other Teams' Kits

Howay the Sauds

2 Likes

Ooof. I know I said I’d stop calling them Bonesaw FC but fuck them, fuck the KSA and fuck that bonesaw wielding head of state.

Hawaydi Arabia?

2 Likes

Atleast it isn’t photoshopped.

What’s with Juve and consistently ruining what should be a very straight-forward kit?

4 Likes

Jeep is the most Juventus thing about their shirts these days.

Their shirts have been consistently awful since moving to adidas.

Read a few years ago they targeted the American market. Black and white stripes are associated with umpires in american sports and footlocker staff and they went for these variations because of it.
People in marketing look at stuff different. The badge too was changed to do with the J seen as more relevant as a modern day logo/icon thing.

1 Like

J as in Jeep

1 Like

Yep they targeted America by signing Weston McKennie too. On top of what you mentioned - They wanted to target a younger audience and the American with the logo change but it’s ugly as shit

1 Like

Look very clean purely as a kit

Lol do you really believe that? If that’s true it’s as insulting and stupid as fans advocating for their club to sign an Asian player so they’ll “recoup the transfer fee in shirt sales”

Serie A barely registers here right now because it’s on Paramount Plus which nobody has. McKennie is also not even close to being that type of signing.

The England Women’s Euro 22 shirts with the superb iridescent logos are on sale now. Possibly the best England kits since Italia '90.

Castore are making moves. Wolves, Rangers, and now Villa.

It’s always nice to see something other than Nike or Adidas.

Just not Puma. Never again with those clowns.

1 Like

Posted this elsewhere but it’s worth another look.

Compare Spurs’ classy new range with ours!

:gabriel: .

6 Likes

That is fucking horrific.

Doesn’t help that the models are doing a terrible job either

2 Likes