Other Teams' Kits

Yea I basically agree. And presumably the designers did exactly that at some point. How they end up with something like this is beyond me.

I agree with this but I think itā€™s very likely to look much more polished and crisp as an actual shirt rather than the image weā€™re seeing.

4 Likes

Itā€™ll look especially shit once you put the sponsor on itā€¦ having the sponsor, Adidas logo and club crest all centred on the shirt wonā€™t look good.

2 Likes

Hot Take: I love it. After the monstrosity of the Chevy logo and some absolutely god awful sublimated patterns this looks good in comparison.

Obviously theyā€™re going to put a shirt sponsor on there which could make or break the whole thing. Iā€™m a big proponent of brands using wordmarks only because I think the logo plus a wordmark gets cluttered.

Weā€™ll see, but if adidas flipped the logo to the old trefoil and slapped a retro cannon on that it would sell out in seconds.

1 Like

Iā€™d bet on it selling even better if they put the cannon on one side and the trefoil logo on the other.

It just comes down to preference, but for me itā€™s always going to look better not having both in the middle but instead in their traditional positions. Even more so when we factor in that youā€™ve then got the main sponsor directly beneath both if them.

2 Likes

pretendstobeshocked.jpeg

1 Like

FYI, this is a concept kit thatā€™s doing the rounds on Twitter.

5 Likes

Im in awe of the 3D modelling of it all. The badge, the text on the shirt, just incredible work. Will have taken forever.

2 Likes

Think itā€™s only Interā€™s fourth kit, but still itā€™s quite erm somethingā€¦

5 Likes

I like itā€¦ :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s tremendous. Itā€™s a fourth kit, theyā€™re probably never going to wear it unless Nike demands it. Very 1990s for me, but in a good way.

5 Likes

Itā€™s different, not sure iā€™d wear it personally but i can see it being a hit.

I like it would definitely rock that. Is that out already or a leak for next season?

Could work as a goalkeeperā€™s kit.

1 Like

https://www.adidas.com/us/boca-juniors-20-21-third-jersey/GK3173.html

:ooo:

2 Likes

Well thatā€™s just wrong.

2 Likes

Cmon Strolls! Itā€™s art.

1 Like

Lots of art is shite though.

4 Likes

Modern Artā€¦ what a load of shiteā€¦