Other Clubs' Transfers

Ultimately if he’s good the fee becomes irrelevant but that’s an obscene amount to spend on a left back lol

1 Like

Yep, even Man City said no to paying it. Though what actually are Man City doing at left back?

I applaud the pettyness :clap::joy:

Fabrizio made a hundred tweets about it already telling people he was right.
Seems to be keen on the :hugs: emoji. :gabriel:

They seemed to play Ake there quite a bit and then they have Cancelo. I think they can probably survive this season with that but going forward Kyle Walker will need replacing too.

3 Likes

It’s crazy that Mendy whole career panned out as it had because before he started getting injured and then got arrested on suspicion of multiple counts of rape he genuinely was a high quality left back talent who could have been a: mainstay for years

What the fuck? :rofl:

2 Likes

Great low budget reveal from the nipple suckers there. I’m liking this trend now.

3 Likes

No obnoxious music or cutaways.

10/10

3 Likes

Nice ass

Great signing for Roma. Instantly upgrades the midfield providing that he still had the legs

Should have filmed him walking backwards into the water and submerging himself, then played the footage in reverse so he emerges bone dry from the water.

4 Likes

If I was a Man Utd fan, I would really be concerned why Frenkie has been actively avoiding their club and the opportunity to play for EtH again.

Just like Spanish media have been preaching about it for some time now, the whole Frenkie can’t join Man Utd because Barca owe him money was an excuse.

Timber wanted no part of ETH’s project either.

1 Like

Any idea why that was?

There were rumors that he was concerned about game time ahead of the World Cup with LVG advising him not to go to a club where he wasn’t playing every week. But that sounds kind of like a face saving excuse to me. He probably would have started as RCB or RB at United, the competition isn’t really that tough (especially for the latter).

I think he just didn’t want to commit his future to United and ETH simply isn’t a big enough draw to change that calculation. United fans really want to believe he is a messiah but his players don’t seem to see it that way.

1 Like

That’s what I thought as well.

I didn’t buy the excuse that LvG convinced him to stay at Ajax. Erik didn’t bring Lisandro to play second fiddle, I’m sure he wasn’t gonna bring Timber to play second fiddle either.

To add further insult to injury, if we were to believe the rumours, so Timber listened to LvG and wasn’t persuaded by EtH? That also says a lot in itself.

Purely me speculating here but I think players don’t particularly enjoy working under him or don’t rate him that highly.
There is of course the Lisandro example, however, there may be more sentimentality involved in that relationship as Erik essentially took Lisandro from Argentina. I can see him being extra grateful towards him for giving him his big break and apparently forging a great relationship last season.

1 Like

:arteta3:

mad money. but they have that I suppose. lol

Forest will finish off the window with 15+ new signings. Good luck trying to get a team going with so many changes. :+1:

1 Like