Other Clubs' Transfers

Well done

Everton selling Onana would almost certainly mean relegation (not that I think they’re on the road to avoiding it anyway).

Would their supporters be happy knowing the same Board they hate is the one getting to use that money to reinvest for life in the Championship?

This guy really fell away lol.

Although playing for Rangers is better than playing for whoever he was playing for in the championship.

Been impressed with Onana tbf. Saw him as just a tall guy at Lille but he’s got something. Depending on the price, wouldn’t mind us looking into that too.

Mind you, my standards are really low here because I think Lokonga and Elneny are very poor as single pivots.

Edit:

Like clockwork, lol.
I would take him over Elneny and Lokonga now but I still want Rice in the summer. Is that possible? Doubt it.

Spurs will lose out again

Their benefit tbf.

Zaniolo’s agent really fucked this up. Not enough time left in the window for Roma to get a replacement in.

Mou gave them an ultimatum too. He goes, someone has to come in.

When it rains it pours

Imagine going from close to signing for Bournemouth, to close to signing for Everton, to close to signing Spurs.
I feel bad for the lad.

Fucking shambles Everton are. Fans will be even more toxic now.

Jumping from dumpster fire to dumpster fire to dumpster fire…better off saying where he is.

Tbf his agent played a blinder here.

1 Like

Everton must be fuming

Nothing going well for Everton and Danjuma

They really should be fuming. This was pretty much a “done” deal, until it wasn’t.

I saw pictures of him posing with the Everton shirt just few days ago.

Btw, this kills Zaniolo to Spurs. We really are unlucky.
If they sign Porro as well, that’d be some pretty good business from Spurs in January, again.
Adding a great counter attacking forward in Danjuma and addressing the big problem at RWB.

Man Utd and Newcastle really can’t rest on their laurels.

Lol everton are such clowns. Nobody respects them

3 Likes