Other Clubs' Transfers

And not Douglas Luizā€¦

Antonio knows ball

John McGinn is such a 1983 Arsenal playerā€™s name. Canā€™t be going there.

3 Likes

If thatā€™s the level of signings CL football gets them, I ainā€™t worried.

Conteā€™s signings have worked well for him.
He knows he might not be at spurs long so heā€™s buying players that will have an immediate effect and it seems to have worked for him.

McGinn is a baller, donā€™t sleep on him. Would start at almost every club in the PL, with perhaps City the only one up in the air.

Definitely better than Villa, wouldnā€™t like to see him sign for Spurs and play under Conte at all.

Would be a menace

5 Likes

Agree with that. Who really scares you in their midfield now?

Betancur? Meh. Useful jobber but nothing else.

Hojberg? Hatchet man masquerading as a professional footballer.

John McMenace.

Will Spurs be holding onto Son and Kane or are there any rumours of someone poaching them at all?

Nothing credible so far. There is speculative talk about Kane like always but itā€™s tough to imagine a club paying whatever Spurs ask for them.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no club that will be in the market for Kane and with Spurs in the top 4, there wonā€™t be a repeat of last years shenanigans.

Son is loyal to the bone. Twat wants to die a spud.

2 Likes

Kaneā€™s had one realistic looking link in recent memory and they just bought the next big thing forward.

I think he goes into his final year next summer so guessing thatā€™s when something might happen, but I donā€™t think he kicks up a fuss this summer.

Just checked his numbers and his sample is impressive big time. One of the best CBs in the league in terms of pure defensive ability

Puts Gab and White to taskā€¦

Paratici has a real eye for talent, clearly knows the Italian market very well

I hope theyā€™re making this upā€¦

I hope theyā€™re not.

11 Likes

I thought we did April fools already.

Probably pretty desperate, I think Mbappe is more impt to them and their project than we might think, it will get harder and harder to buy your way to success from abroad the more clubs we get who do what they do (Newcastle the latest one in) and Mbappe is a massive posterboy for them to get players from the French market. It might slowly spell the end for their experiment when he leaves.

1 Like

No would rather Laca and Nketiah

Said no one ever

I got laughed at on here when I said Rudiger was better than our whole backline about 2-3 years ago lol