Other Clubs' Transfers

Inter is my 2nd team, behind AFC.
Sad to see Hakimi leave as he was my dream signing for years, but they have to, and they’ll get great money for him

they will stick to 3 man defense, which means Alosno would fit in well, and alongside 60 mil it would be a great deal
but, I can’t stand his face; rather give me money please.
Young is leaving Italy so they need a LWB.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they ask about Kola

1 Like

I think Inter are interested in Emerson or Alonso so they’re probably gonna consider that offer.

1 Like

@Gio where do Milan go from here?

Also, do you think PSG also sign Gigi’s brother just to keep him happy? :ozil:

Ashley Young rejoins the Midlands Clarets & Blues.

we signed Maignan from Lille, and didn’t overpay a mercenary lying little shit, i’m pretty happy. Yeah they probably will, since nothing can make him happy it seems.

2 Likes

Things might be happening…

What does this mean for Reece James? Would Chelsea sell?

Tuchel likes to rotate players and use his squad. James will still see plenty of game time.

Doubt it personally. I think Tuchel wasn’t particularly happy with the choices he had, that’s why he kept changing personnel.
Reece will be gone in a year or two.

Also, James has played RB, RWB and RCB, and even in midfield. No reason why you can’t have both in the same starting XI.

True and he’s been average in all of them.

Except for that ridiculously good performance in the CL final.

1 Like

Ridiculously good performance? That’s a reach. Are we gonna ignore that Sterling had a mare, and has been having a mare for a good while now.

I am anyway because I don’t care :grin:

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.com/en-us/amp/news/juventus-to-offer-30m-plus-dragusin-for-locatelli-as-italy/1eje9n1ndtio41wnt0c569piz2

30m plus a player for Locatelli :joy::joy: I mean we’d be stupid not to be testing the waters on this. I’m sure the player has no interest tho.

1 Like

Cheque Guardiola

3 Likes

If Spurs were smart, this is the time to cash in, Bale-style… Kane looked lumbering for England and while his scoring record in Prem is insane, I can see him hitting a steep decline in the next 2-3 years.

4 Likes

If Kane carries on playing the way he has in the Euros, Man City should wait until his value drops to around 50m before putting a bid in.

Yikes. I’d be accepting that offer I were Spurs.

4 Likes