Other Clubs' Transfers

The player Hachimi would really kill is Hudson-Odoi, who seemed to be mainly deployed in that RWB role before falling out of favor with Tuchel. This would make him like third choice RWB, fifth choice attacking midfielder in that setup, which isn’t great.

If he didn’t have such a terrible contract he’d be a good player to take a chance on.

In any case, my guess is that Hachimi goes to PSG. I think striker and CB are much bigger priorities for Chelsea.

I don’t think they’re looking at a CB.
Last I heard they’re looking for RM/RWB, CM and ST.

Reece James is quality. Respect Cobham @GC-Maniac :tierney2:

Would happily take him off their hands if Hakimi comes.

1 Like

Hale End >>

Listening to Fabrizio’s ‘Here we go’ podcast and he was covering PSG hijacking the Wijnaldum move to Barca. He really gets salty over people trolling him about getting it wrong and he threw shots at other journalists who dispute him that they don’t know how football works and it’s not like FIFA. :rofl:

Chris Wheatley has been jokingly calling him a tap in merchant lately and Inwonder if he actually took that serious.

3 Likes

Fabrizio and Bell and Charles Watts are the best out there. Back in the day Ornstein used to be the guy, but he’s dipped since going to The Athletic

1 Like

Currently I put Bell at the top, Ornstein and Fabrizio after them, and then the rest(Chris, Charles, Di Marzio, etc.)

1 Like

Fabrizio says that Haaland could cost Chelsea around 400 million in transfer fees, commission (Raiola :wink:) and salary.

If they pull this off.:face_vomiting:

1 Like

If they pull that off FFP better get involved too

I was holding back my laughter when I was listening to Fabrizio saying that. What kind of excuse is that? :rofl:

1 Like

Was he just being polite? He just didn’t want to go to Spurs.

5 Likes

Who really wants to tbf?

1 Like
1 Like

Well this has been eventful. Chris trying to cancel Fabrizio. :sweat_smile:

Wheatley seems like a very bitter guy.

2 Likes

Tbf, he makes it sound like a it’s a known thing among his peers. Chris is a well established journalist, I doubt he would keep banging on about this publicly without reason.
Will be interesting to see if more reporters come forward and stand by Wheatley.

Wondering as well if Fabrizio directly addresses these accusations.

1 Like

Fuck I wish we had an owner like Roman Abramovich :sob:

3 Likes

haha neither did those big managers they were looking at recently

40m for Trippier? Are you mad?

1 Like