Other Clubs' Transfers

Donnarumma definitely off then.

Tigres is also a huge club. Beautiful weather, great food, big time fanbase and a slight step down in level of play. Iā€™d absolutely move to Mexico. Liga MX is the most watched league in the USA.

1 Like

Isnā€™t Mexico dangerous or am I watching too much TV?

1 Like

Nah itā€™s dangerous as fuck in parts, thereā€™s obviously some incredibly well put together parts that are incredibly high wealth and then you have failed trickle down economics that just accentuates the crime and violence in the many poorer parts of the country. Combine that with corrupt police, cartels and shady CIA intervention and you have probably one of the scariest places to live on earth even if and maybe especially if you have money.

And this is coming from an unfortunate cunt who lives in NI. But yeh fuck that, if I was a player I wouldnā€™t bother with there or China when you could make less but live easier.

4 Likes

Maldini says all contract decisions etc are postponed til after the end of the season. I hope thatā€™s the case, but Donnarumma is a hypocrite saying he loves this club and now will happily go because we wonā€™t pay him 2m more than what we offered. Heā€™s on 6m a year, we offered 8 and he wonā€™t sign yet as he wants 10, laughable.

Wanker really, good luck to him I guess. Iā€™d be fine if he didnā€™t say he loves the club and wants to be a legend here like Maldini. Thatā€™s already impossible with how we holds the club to ransome time and time again.

1 Like

Idk how dangerous it is if youā€™re super wealthy.

A fairly conclusive no.

I think I have a huge bias to the players that I like tbh.

I feel like the people who voted yes are much cooler so their votes should count for 4.

1 Like

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/chelsea-to-sell-alonso-or-emerson-palmieri-ahead-of-summer/16bn53m43807s1k69bd4cxnvde

As much as I donā€™t want another Chelsea rejectā€¦

We need a new left back that isnā€™t too expensive, Emerson is always well rated on FM, any good IRL? I wouldnā€™t touch Alonso unless we bring in Conte and play a back 3 :joy:

ā€œHow much?!ā€

Heā€™s 32 no way he goes for 60m lol

CR7 went for ā‚¬100m at 33yrsā€¦pre-pandemic, I know.

Lewandowski game looks like it will age like Ibrahimovicā€™s.

It actually happened.

Looks like this is happening as well.

Smart. Heā€™s going to be a beast.

4 Likes

Big miss from Arsenal

3 Likes

Big miss from every club.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather play for Leicester tbf

2 Likes

I think we must get a bit real with ourselves and realise the situation we are in. Leicester are a better team than us currently, so turning our noses up to coaches who are good when you analyse but may not be the most exciting, like Potter, is not something we can afford to do.

1 Like

Leicester desperately need forwards. Under is a crap loan signing, Albrighton has played too many games and heā€™s awful, perez is not consistent iheanacho is good currently but not sure how long that form lasts and Vardy is 45.

Similar to us previously, they really need to spend money now and take advantage of the good manager and consistent top 6 finishes and cement themselves.

And not buy Slimani and Musa esque players.

3 Likes