Other Clubs' Transfers

Tammy Abraham will hit 20 goals in the Premier League, just not for Chelsea.

3 Likes

You reckon he is a good fit?

I know Villa fans want him badly even though they have Watkins.

It would be the perfect setup for Abraham. Rodger’s has done a good job reshaping Leicester’s first 11, integrating young players and becoming more possession based. Vardy’s window might well be closing. Perfect transition opportunity.

3 Likes

Abraham has to improve IMO, with his stature he should have a more all round game.

Can’t hold up the ball , isn’t too good in the air and his link up play leaves much to be desired, isn’t a sure thing but perhaps that would be a good move for him.

4 Likes

Shammy. :rofl:

2 Likes

And there you have it folks, no more Galacticos.

3 Likes

Makes sense. Let’s sacrifice sporting merit then so Real Madrid can sign Mbappe and Haaland.

4 Likes

I saw a snippet from The Athletic the other day where they covered how the summer transfer window will go based on their talks with people within the industry.

• Players worth 30m will probably have to be let go for half or less than that.
  • Players on high wages may be let go for free.
  • Players with a year in their contract left will gather the most attention.
  • Non-PL clubs will have sell the most
1 Like

Hope Real can’t do anything so perez cries some more :joy:

1 Like

Ramos wants to leave. Varane wants to leave. Odegaard wants to leave. They’re fucked. :grimacing:

2 Likes

This United side can be very dangerous next season.

2 Likes
10 Likes

FFS I AM IN TEARS HERE :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Bargain

3 Likes

Wonder if they will be stupid and play their young ÂŁ30m french defender and not be SUPER SMART like us and punt him to the reserves before loaning him out.

5 Likes

Anyone? :eyes:

1 Like

Is he finally gonna go to Italy?

Fuck no

3 Likes