Other Clubs' Transfers

Messi’s bestie huh?

Signed. €22,5m.

@Forever thoughts?

1 Like

It’s hard to tell, haven’t seen enough of Haller. 10 goals in 48 games is not spectacular. But perhaps that’s down to WHU…

However, Ajax need a solid striker. And he looks strong and technically solid to play in the Ajax system.

Let’s see how he blends in. Excited.

What do you think?

1 Like

Expensive, really expensive. And I agree with your points.

I think he’ll be a great signing and a top scorer next season. Might take him a while to get going but once he fully settles he’ll be a great asset.

Sad for Brobby though, he’ll get fewer chances now. Unless Traore will be sold.

Yeah, I am not even mentioning the price as these days such players go for these sums. :man_shrugging:t2: Unfortunately it has escalated to that.

Well Brobby is still very young, he gets his chances I think. Traore I can see leave eventually. Now that Ajax have gotten Haller.

I think we will have the Eredivisie in the pocket again. Spending power of Ajax is really strong compared to the rest here. Must say Overmars and Van der Sar are doing a great job. Ajax legends.

Replace Messi. No pressure. What could go wrong.

1 Like

Jesus why would he want to go to Barcelona, it’s a fucking shit show and they’re fucked when Messi goes.

Surely he’d much rather go somewhere like City, Bayern or Real Madrid.

6 Likes

Out of these options, Barca will be easier for Raiola to milk money from because of their post Messi desperation

3 Likes

That is a very good point

Don’t mind this at all.
La Liga has become so boring. Whenever I tune in for Madrid it just doesn’t click the same. The league is in desperate need for Barca and Madrid to wake up.

1 Like

Why is Scott Parker reacting like a drama queen for about tonight’s match.
He’s crying about being told on Monday for a game in London.
Jfc it’s not that much of an ask surely in the current situation.

Shit. Can someone move this to the other fixtures thread. Sorry.

3 Likes

Mbappe at Madrid and Haaland at Barca would certainly mix it up!

I still think it makes more sense for Haaland to go to City though, feel they will go big to replace Aguero in the summer.

8 Likes

Would love to see Haaland in the prem for selfish reasons. And will very much regret that when he joins the Drogbas and Kanes in the list of strikers who love to feast on us.

1 Like

He’s actually a great Chelsea fit. Could sell Werner for good money.

If he comes to the PL, then it has to be to his hometown club of Leeds :grin:

1 Like

I reckon he’ll want to go to a Champions League club in 21/22.

Looks like Athletico have signed Moussa Dembele on loan.

A loan?? I thought he was crucial to Lyon