Other Clubs' Transfers

Ibe sold for 15m, Solanke for about 20m, Benteke 30+ millions, Joe Allen around 15m, to name a few. They’ve done quite well in the transfer market since Klopp has been there.

1 Like

He’s lit it up in the Championship, with a wide range of goals from fox in the box to 40 yard screamers to chipping the keeper

2 Likes

Yep, hes easily one of the highest rated English strikers coming through its a gamble worth taking with him to be honest…

1 Like

We also got nearly 60 million for Walcott and Iwobi :slight_smile:

5 Likes

we also sold them specifically Oxelade-Chamberlain for like £35-40m or w/e it was.

1 Like

That’s actually a great point, I’ll take that back.

Again great point, hes still shit no matter how much commentators tell us hes changed and so much better now, plays exactly the same.

2 Likes

I haven’t watched enough of Brewster to have a solid opinion on his trajectory, but I’ve always liked the look of his game.

Liverpool must not rate him that highly if they’re willing to deal him out now.

For fucks sake. Thiago in stead of Wijnaldum. Probably the only way for them to actually take another step forward and they’ve done it.

4 Likes

Yeah tbh Oxlade has not been a success for them, we did great with that transfer.

£25M for Brewster is why we will lag behind in transfer windows compared to this lot.

And then you get mugs like Wolves trying to offer £15M for a guy way further in his development, AMN, considering the kind of experience he already has :laca:

Don’t know how these clubs pull stunts like this and suckle from the teats of these Scouse cunts.

2 Likes

Luis Suarez got Italian citizenship today and then they go and sign Dzeko about two hours later lol

1 Like

tbh Atlético should do a double free Uruguayan swoop and get Cavani and Suarez in their 4-4-2 :heart_eyes:

Fat flop

His 2020 announcement video is 90% clips of his career 7+ years ago :poldi:

5 Likes

Jota is Sadio Mané before he went super saiyan…imo.

Jorge Mendes does it again.

1 Like

Why do Liverpool never sign a striker?! Surely you can get someone better to do Firmino’s role.

1 Like

Ruben Dias is my instant buy on any Football manager, a cb thats a leader, works hard and can pass well.

I’ve only seen highlights of him and I like him in real life.

I’m really weird with that, I dont like signing players who I dont like the look of in real life. So I have to scout them first hahha.

3 Likes

If it ain’t broke…

1 Like