Other Clubs' Transfers

They do need something but probably should have opted for someone who is more proven, I’d rather have gone for Sarr from Watford.

Worth a punt but their season may hinge on supplementing Vardy and judging from his history he doesn’t have a lot of end product. Could all change though.

Leicester showing ambition

That bale signing would be the perfect ingredient for a classic mourinho third season meltdown. Looking forward to it

The Reguilon deal is perfect. I can wind up United fans for getting beaten to a signing by Spurs.

I can also banter off Spurs fans for basically being Real Madrid’s bitches again.

Now you people see why getting Tierney was so huge last year? That was the biggest signing of our window then.

6 Likes

Upgrade on Semedo. That’s another team Bellerin won’t be moving to.

Bale’s coming home. :sob:

Seems like a shit move, unless he had zero other options.

What’s even there for him? A direct line to our mate Daniel? Assuming Rose is in the bin then I guess Lloris is the only one left that he even played with regularly? A different stadium and a coach he hasn’t worked with too.

This doesn’t seem like a club on an upwards trajectory in the short/medium term and there’s as much of a reputation as there ever was for bottling trophies. Not really buying the prodigal son coming home line if that’s what it’s meant to be.

1 Like

After watching this documentary and seeing how worried Levy is about non match income from games and tied in with the fact they have huge stadium debt this Bale thing seems fucking ludicrous and non sensicle :rofl:

1 Like

But bale shirt sales will bring in extra income an the spud fans will be thinking they got signing of the season when he arrives.

Bale will be very good for Spurs

In the 3 games he will be fit for.

5 Likes

Pochentino would be fuming. Mourinho knows how to get the owners to spend stupid money

Because Mourhino can’t work any other way. It’s ‘stupid money’ or nothing with him.

Dest is very overrated

It won’t. This is a big football myth.

2 Likes

No way spurs have the type of deal that gets them significant extra income in this scenario.

Big signing?

1 Like

Huge signing - they’ll dominate the league again now.

Massive upgrade on Wijnaldim/Keira/Henderson.

Their midfield will start looking like their attack and defence.

4 Likes

Star signing that

1 Like

Massive, glad I picked Liverpool for the league.

1 Like

Sad news. Very good player. We can only hope he will spend most his time on the treatment table as per usual.