Other Clubs' Transfers

Better deal for Juve, but screams of two clubs balancing the books lol

3 Likes

Swiss ramble posted a thread explaining why both clubs have chosen this construction. Didnā€™t really bother to read, because fuck barcelona.

Probably about the structuring of payments Iā€™d imagine, if a club makes a sale they can claim to as generated revenue but they can stagger payments

Weā€™re letting a potential Auba replacement get away

There are rumours about Milik leaving and they are already busy by inviting his successor to Naples. I donā€™t know if Osimhen is going to be worth ā‚¬70 million, but the way they go about this situation is something Arsenal can learn fromā€¦

Would be good to see Napoli sign Osimhen and Gabriel. Thatā€™s an indication to me that theyā€™re going to cash in on Malik and Koulibaly this summer.

Could potentially be great business if they cash in on Koulibaly for Ā£70-100m and bring in a potential long term replacement for less than half the price.

Gabriel is somebody we should have been looking at last summer. Or now, if we need a CB.

D-D-D-D-DOUBLE SWOOP

1 Like

Havenā€™t seen much of him but I read that heā€™s very highly rated. How do you rate him?

2 years left on his dealā€¦ Dortmund seeking Ā£100m+

Yeah apparently United wonā€™t pay more than Ā£50m for him. Good luck with that one.

9 Likes

lol no way they should take less than Ā£100m for him with his age and stats

Better off making him stay the last 2 years and getting the 20 goals and 20 assists every season

a crude attempt at gamesmanship, I think itā€™ll get done around Ā£70m - Ā£80m.

I think the player will agitate for a move

Probably with add ons too

Why would you take 70-80m when Mbappe and Dembelle went for between 100m-150m

1 Like

The impact of Covid on football coupled with the fact that player only has two years to go on his deal and I think he only ever viewed Dortmund as a stepping stone to a bigger platform, I canā€™t see him signing a new deal.

If you wanted maximum value surely now would be the best time to sell, as time moves on his value shrinks

He wonā€™t sign a new deal but every club in world football will be after him. Market rates will put him much higher than 70.

Although we donā€™t truly know how Covid will affect transfer rates. But still pre-covid I donā€™t think demanding 120-150m for a generational talent is outragous. 100m is a snip for a player of his ability. We spent 70m on Pepe and they spent 70m on Maguire

1 Like

Canā€™t see any other top club going above Ā£80m in this climate tbh

Thereā€™s no way they get Ā£100m next summer window either when top european clubs can sign him to a pre contact in January 2022

1 Like

Why not though? Itā€™s not like crowds have gone away for ever and transfer fees can be paid in deposits over 5 years if necessary. No reason a fee shouldnā€™t equal what the market will come back to in a seasons time.

If only 70m is on the table, Dortmund may aswell wait 12 months, when they should still get that or more. We got offered near 70m for a 29 year old Alexis

1 Like

ummmā€¦ we need a CB, if you mean ā€œone that can actually play and has a functioning brainā€