Other Clubs' Transfers

“everton has turned down everton” sounds equally good, when you think about it.

It’s the rumour that wont end until Everton retires.

To further illustrate my point, I’d like to point you all in the direction of this piece, brought to you by The Athletic, truly the only sports outlet worth reading.

4 Likes

Hindsight 20/20 but if we had spent $25m on Everton instead of 70 on Pepe…maybe things would be better?

At least a guy who costs $25m and flops isn’t such a millstone. Thought Pepe was pretty blah again today.

Pepe has 3 goals and 3 assists off 1100 minutes, does that make him a flop?

Is he a flop if he gets only 4 goals and 7 assists in the PL in his first season if he plays every game until the end of the season?

Depends if he’s turning in better performances along with the 4 goals and 7 assists. Right now I’m pretty underwhelmed.

1 Like

Everybody and their mom in Dutch media is of the opinion Ziyech is either going to leave Ajax or should leave Ajax at the end of the season. If we really want to have him he seems very attainable…

1 Like

Embarrassing debate :facepalm:

Tottenham are nothing they might be top 6 in Sky’s beloved premier league but Inter Milan are one of the world’s biggest clubs under one of the best managers in the world. He might actually win stuff aswell!

TBF Spurs were in CL final last year… but yeah, historically speaking Inter Milan are a big club and Spurs are not.

1 Like

“Basement Boys” :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

At this moment Spurs are in a better position. Jot sure if Eriksen wants a new challenge or Inter Milan are gonna give him the real €€€.

That was an incident, mate. Not a bench mark for who Spurs are. Yeah, maybe who they want to be but most definitely aren’t. This choice is very easy until Conte is involved with Inter. Maybe Marotta will manage to make them a contender on a more consistent basis but that is something we will have to see in the future.

1 Like

Bring the best Dutch CB in the world here NOW :raul:

2 Likes

Find it bizarre how Bournemouth aren’t cashing in on their players. I think it’s gonna bite them very soon.

1 Like

Watford are reportedly making a move for Ghoulam from Napoli.

Would have been such a good move for us to make a few seasons ago. Injuries really took their toll on him though and at 28 he’s near enough finished as a top level LB.

At one point, him and Hysaj were operating at such a high level it felt like Napoli had one of the best full back pairings in Europe.

We are an attractive proposition to any world class player but I just don’t think Liverpool will sell him to us just yet. :grinning:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes