Other Clubs' Transfers

looks as if Neymar is off to Madrid then?

Next season’s Clasico is going to be fun to watch, with both teams playing 3-2-5 formation.

7 Likes

Barca want both.

We have to pounce on Malcolm now

1 Like

How much did they pay for Griezmann?

€120m release clause.

1 Like

Ah that’s fair I suppose considering the market

If not for the market, HOW THE FUCK MUCH?

Barcelona going full Galactico. Everyboby knows you never go full Galatico.

kirk

3 Likes

Comunicado oficial

“Atlético de Madrid believes that the amount deposited is insufficient to meet its rescission clause, since it is obvious that the commitment of the player and that of Football Club Barcelona was closed before the aforementioned clause was reduced from €200m to €120m [on 1 July],” read a statement. “It was also prior to the date on which the clause was modified the communication that the player made on 14 May announcing his disengagement from the club.” The Spanish champions claim they only started to talking to Griezmann on 4 July.

Petty wars!

De Ligt finally completed.

Official Juve player.

The release clause is between two clubs or player & the selling club. Has nothing to do with player interaction

1 Like

Cunt person ends up at a cunt club.

4 Likes

Rodri to City!
Greizemann to Barca!
De Ligt to Juve!

Saliba to Arsenal!..next year…maybe…if Spurs don’t hijack.

8 Likes

Barcelona took Coutinho’s #7 and gave it to Griezmann. Cold world.

3 Likes

Possibly.

Maybe behind the scenes he’s agreed to leave and is talking to several clubs, which would make it less bad.

surprised we haven’t asked to loan him

2 Likes

Ornstein claimed that we’re not interested in Hakim Ziyech. I’m going to assume it’s because he’s more of an attack-mid than a winger/wide-forward. The same would go for Coutinho. High wages and lack of Champions League football should rules us out anyway.

if we did get champions league he could have been the perfect ozil replacement

As our resident fraud?

Yeah I guess so.

1 Like

just in the position he played