Other Clubs' Transfers

Hard to differentiate as all you really seem to do is dig out Arsenal and compare us unfavourably to other teams lol

Yeah, while predicting us to win most matches and always defending Emery.
I only have a dig at who runs the club.

I’ve always maintained the supporters are the club, not the players, owners, or manager.

2 Likes

Today took place a meeting in the company that makes Football Manager, Brian McDermott did a Q&A and said that Nicolas Pepe is the “perfect player” but his value is above 70M and that we saw him when he was playing at St Etienne but didn’t impress, after a change of manager happened he made a 180° turn of his career and now we want to kill ourselves but that type of things are impossible to prevent. Also, we really like Pavon.

Frankfurt have made the signing of Luka Jovic permanent.

1 Like

SAY WHAAAAAAT

Someone’s trolling :slight_smile:

Not Veregout.

1 Like

Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester City and Liverpool are looking at signing Ziyech in the summer.

2 Likes

OI EMERI, SIGN TEELEEMENS

8 Likes

His kit would be an instant buy if this happens :giroud3:

I read that he has a ÂŁ25m buyout clause.

If either Manc club want him they get him and there’s not a thing we can do about it other than maybe pick up one of their cast offs

1 Like
2 Likes

Wow.

Don’t help United you Madrid fucks

Real Madrid look like the need a bit of an overhaul.
They have too many older players and, since Ronaldo left, they lack a top attacking player.
So with the sort of supporters they have, who won’t put up with watching Barcelona and Atletico pull away from them, their board will be under massive pressure to get at least two world class players.

They need a striker as well , so I can see them offloading some of the older, high wage earners like Bale to pay for it.

United should bite their hand off, Pogba is not ‘the guy’.

Simply can’t be the so called best outfield player in your team, you’ll fail repeatedly.

1 Like

Pogba and Hazard is probably going to cost ÂŁ250m.

Maybe Bale will go the opposite way for one of those transfers but his value has fallen off a cliff. Not sure Chelsea or United would want a player with his injury record and salary.

Bale is 29 now and injury prone. Can’t see any club forking out the money Real would be after. On the other hand, Real is such a cunt club, I hazard a guess that they might just sell him at a loss and splash Spanish tax cash on Poggers and Hazard.

1 Like

According to RMC, Ander Herrera is off to PSG.