Transfer Wishlist

[/quote]

Those figures include the January windows as well, which is fair enough.
That bumps it up to just over 50m a season, so I still maintain we aren’t going to spend anywhere near 130m in the next window.

We need as a bare minimum, a top quality CB and winger as well as replacements for Ramsey and Ozil, if he leaves.
Also we still haven’t sorted the GK position adequately but that’s not a priority.

The total disregard Wenger had for our defence means we have a complete lack of quality in those positions, so we have to spend big, and that’s simply something we rarely do.

3 Likes

What’s the odds we can acquire Puig or Aleñá this summer, as part of the Monchi madness?

Be surpirised about Alena mate. I hear they really rate him very highly out there

Haven’t seen enough mysekf to give an honest opinion

These the youngsters from Barca?

Ja.

2 Likes

Really cba when Puyol and Pique the new Barca managing team start tapping him up with the Barca DNA tho…

We can really unlock this side quality depth a full back. Should be top priority

1 Like

Shouldn’t this be RRRaul’s thread now?

Also.

DO IT.

Edit: Cheers @Bl1nk :wenger2:

2 Likes

I’m already in talks. Also en route to Amsterdam to reel in de Ligt. I’ve got this. :kos2:

12 Likes

Thoughts on James Tarkowski? I know he’s not a superstar name from a glamour club but he is absolutely solid, good in the air and is tidy in his business at the back. He’s also still quite young, is becoming an international and seems to have authority in his position. I’d be delighted if we were linked to him.

I’m also on the hype train for Tagliafico and Wan Bissaka, though signing both would be an absolute Football Manager style madness.

Oh, and I’m still aching for some Carrasco out wide.

2 Likes

I edited the title you know :santi:

2 Likes

Fuck @Bl1nk then. Cheers @Mysty

:grin:

2 Likes

I like Tarkowski too, wouldn’t consider him young. He’s nearing 27. I guess he can fill the role of Mustafi.
I do think he is gonna be expensive though, as Burnley’s best player.

If you didn’t get him you should be banned, tbh.

:fire:

2 Likes

I really want us to have a collection of technically sound midfielders again. Very happy to bin Xhaka off if we were to bring in Nicolo Barella.

I think Pablo Fornals will be going cheap if Villareal are relegated too.

3 Likes

Barella will be quite expensive. Chelsea expressed an interest in signing him in January, Sarri was especially keen apparently, but would have cost them £45m. I just can’t see us paying that.

£22m Release clause which is cheap for his talent. No brainer to snap him up

3 Likes

Depends whose a more desirable destination when the season is over between us and Chelsea I guess. Napoli have expressed an interest too. I think his profile suits Emery given that he has strong defensive qualities as well as possessing an aptitude as an attacking CM too.

Barella and Torreira would be formidable!

It’s quite a chunk of change though, I agree.