'Oi Bl1nk, Sign _____' aka The Wishlist Thread

People are going pure FM style in here :arteta:

That’s kinda the literal point of the thread

Yea you are right :mustafi:

I mean, I could’ve gone about signing already prime players but I think we should reinvest in young players given that we are in a building phase.

Christ! If we couldn’t get the likes of Pavon or Lozano it would be very bad. They are not even WC. Just very good.

Surely Lozano though has been dubbed to do big things in the future. WC was a good showcase of his talents.

Indeed. He plays for PSV though. Doubt we can’t afford him.

This season will be a big decider I believe. If he replicates his last season I see many clubs jump the gun on him.

That’s the reason why we should try to get an option for him in january.

Would he be a good signing in January?

Funny enough we’ve neglected the PL market for quite a while now.

Really settled in France, had a great season just gone with 19 goals and 13 assists I think

And he’s been playing as a striker this season too and doing well.

United should have persisted with him

If Ramsey goes in the January window or leaves on a free next summer…I want Adrien Rabiot as his replacement…he would fit better into our system

cant see him leaving psg tho…whisperings of pavon coming, hoping if we get him he will be a massive signing for us

He does want out of PSG by all accounts so it’s not ridiculous to suggest we should make a move for him that’s for sure.

Contract is up in the summer

That’s where I was coming from…contract is up, likely to leave, and would fit nicely into our system.

but but but but…guendouzi and halt progress and things :santi:

We need strength and depth…Torreira, Rabiot, Guendouzi and Xhaka (now he is playing further forward) wouldn’t be a bad midfield!

I’m all for Rabiot as a Xhaka replacement. He’s pretty much a bigger Wilshere. Maybe not as talented but in his situation injuries haven’t tarnished his career/growth. Btw, he’s certainly a player that dichotomizes fanbases. Many love him and many hate him.